•Chapter 35•

(Are you all enjoying the story? I haven't seen many comments lately, and your feedback really motivates me to keep writing! Please leave a comment, it means the world to me! ♥️)

Back to the story :)

Lee Sul taunted, his gaze flickering over the brothers. "The ultimate betrayal."

Yoongi's face twisted in anguish as he looked at Y/n. "Y/n, please. You don't have to do this. You're not like this."

"Where did our little princess go? This isn't you Y/n!" Hoseok spoke his heart crying out in pain.

"Your little princess? Where did she go? Honey she is dead!" Y/n laughed out loud like a maniac

Lee Sul's mocking tone cut through the noise. "Let's see how long you can last against this onslaught, Kim brothers. Your precious Y/n is now my greatest weapon."

Despite the overwhelming odds, the Kim brothers fought with everything they had. They fought hard with her will to protect their family, even if Y/n seemed lost to them.

Jin's heart ached as he caught glimpses of Y/n in the midst of the battle, her face set in a mask of indifference. "Y/n, we're getting closer. Don't lose hope. We'll find a way to bring you back."

As the battle raged on, Lee Sul's forces began to move towards the Kim's.The clash between the two sides was brutal, each moment fraught with danger.

Suddenly, Y/n turned towards Lee Sul, pointing the gun at his head.

"Little girl, stop with your little game," Lee Sul laughed, his voice dripping with condescension.

But Y/n's eyes were steely, her voice unwavering as she replied, "It's not a game anymore. You need to die!"

With a fierce push, her resolve hardening as she aimed the gun. Without hesitation, she pulled the trigger. The loud crack of the gunshot echoed through the room as the bullet found its mark in Lee Sul's leg.

Y/n fought fiercely, her movements fueled by a mix of anger and desperation. But Lee Sul, though wounded, wasn't finished. He managed to push himself up, his face filled with a smirk. With a roar of defiance, he fought back, striking Y/n down.

As the battle raged on, Lee Sul fought his way through the chaos, eventually overpowering Y/n. He grabbed her, pushing her down to the ground, and then, with a sneering grin, he aimed his gun at her head.

"Looks like the tables have turned, my dear," Lee Sul said, his voice dripping with menace. "You thought you could end this yourself? Now you'll see what happens when you try to play both sides."

Y/n, breathing heavily and glaring defiantly, met his gaze with unyielding eyes. "Do it then," she spat. "I'm not afraid of you."

Lee Sul's expression twisted with cruel satisfaction. "Oh, I'm not going to kill you just yet. I want you to see how your brothers suffer before I finish you off."

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook watched in horror, their struggle against Lee Sul's men.

"Y/n!" Namjoon shouted. "Don't give in! We're coming for you!"

Lee Sul's grip on Y/n tightened, his gun steady as he aimed at her head. "Your brothers are helpless right now. And soon, you will be too."

"How about a little game love? Don't worry I'll try to be gentle." Lee Sul gripped on to her dress

The Kim brothers found themselves unable to break free from Lee Sul's remaining men. Despair gripped them as they watched Lee Sul seize Y/n.

Lee Sul grinned wickedly as he forcefully plunged a syringe into Y/n's neck, her attempts to dodge his attack futile.