•Chapter 17•

17: SICK

Y/n layed on the bed with her left hand on her left eyes, she could hear her brother's scolding her for eating ice cream in such a cold weather.

"Oppa I am sorry"

" I was just so hungry and I didn't wanted to bother anyone of you" Y/n spoke earning a sigh from her brother's.

"Princess what makes you think you are bothering us" Jin asked.

Y/n just looked at him no words were coming out from her mouth.

"Baby ! You aren't a burden to us and never will" Namjoon spoke as he gave a small smile to her sister.

"Op-p-a" Y/n spoke her voice sounded really weird because of the cold.

Hugging her brother Hoseok who was sitting beside her, Y/n smiled a little as a few tears fell down from her eyes.

"Aigoo~"

"Princess don't cry" Jin spoke as he rubbed his sister's back trying to calm her down.

Until the bedrooms door opened walked in Hye-kyo and Joong-ki

" Aigoo who made my daughter cry" Hye-kyo spoke as she walked towards her daughter who was in Hoseok's arms.

"No eomma no one did " Y/n spoke as her voice was very weak and small.

" We all were so worried for you baby" Hye-kyo spoke.

"Sorry eomma-" Y/n whispered looking down on her lap.

" Aigoo my baby don't be sorry" Hye-kyo replied

"How are you feeling baby" Joong-ki questioned.

"I am not feeling good Appa, my throat hurts a lot" Y/n spoke.

"It's okay baby you'll be okay soon" Joong-ki replied.

Suddenly a group of loud people bargged into the room with food in their hands.

" Princess we got you some food" Jimin happily spoke, there mood suddenly changed when they saw they saw some tears in their sister's eyes.

"Why are you crying baby?" Jungkook asked looking at his sister who was in his brothers arms.

"Nothing happened Ko-o" Her voiced seemed to crack a little at the end.

"Baby here eat this you'll feel better" Jungkook spoke as he sat beside Y/n .

And scoop out some porridge from the bowl and raised the spoon to feed her.

Everyone stood looking at Jungkook and Y/n awe-struck the sight was so lovely to watch.

Hye-kyo just smiled adoring her children's.
_______________

The morning slowly passed away, all Y/n did was sleep and eat as her family wasn't allowing her to step out of her room.

After every half an hour her parents and her brother's would check on her making sure she was okay.

But Y/n loved it , she loved that everyone was giving her attention every moment which she has never got during the past years.

The night too passed away slowly, Y/n was sleeping on her bed snuggling with her brother's Taehyung and Jimin , who had a protective grip around her.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for updating late.

Do not forget to vote and comment:)