•Chapter 32•

In the meeting room Jin sat at the head of the table, his brow furrowed in thought as he looked at his siblings. "We need to talk about what happened back there," he said, his voice firm.

Namjoon nodded, his expression serious. "We were lucky to make it out alive. But we can't let our guard down. The enemy is still out there, and they won't stop until they find her."

Hoseok leaned back in his chair, his eyes dark with worry. "We need to come up with a plan. We can't keep running forever."

"We are the Kim's, we don't run away from the enemies we don't stop until crush them down." Namjoon stated as the others nodded agreeing with him.

Jungkook, who had been silent up until now, spoke up. "We need to find out who's behind all of this. We can't just keep reacting to their moves. We need to be one step ahead."

Taehyung sighed, running a hand through his hair. "We'll figure it out. But for now, we need to focus on keeping Y/n safe. We can't afford to make any more mistakes."

The siblings sat in silence, the weight of their situation heavy in the air. They were a family torn apart by war, but they were also a family united in their determination to survive.

"We stick together," Yoongi said finally, his voice strong. "No matter what happens, we stick together."

Namjoon nodded in agreement. "We need to tighten security around our safe houses. We can't risk any more breaches."

Hoseok chimed in, "I'll reach out to our mens. They might have information about the attack."

Jungkook stood up, his eyes determined. "I'll start digging into the background of our enemies. We need to know who we're dealing with."

As the siblings began to strategize and plan their next moves, a sense of unity and purpose filled the room. They were a force to be reckoned with, and they would stop at nothing to protect each other and their family legacy.

Jin looked at his siblings with a sense of pride. Despite the danger they were facing, they were all willing to do whatever it took to protect each other.

As they continued to discuss their plans, Jin's thoughts drifted towards their sister Y/n and he as well the others know they couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her.

"Jungkook, we need you to make sure Y/n is safe," Yoongi said, his voice filled with urgency.

Jungkook nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I'll keep an eye on her, hyung. I won't let anything happen to her."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with concern. "Do you think it's safe for her to be around us right now Hyung? Maybe she should stay somewhere away from the chaos for a while."

Jin shook his head. "No, she's safer with us. We'll make sure she's protected at all times."

Namjoon spoke up, his voice calm and reassuring. "We'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, Taehyung. She means everything to us."

Jungkook's jaw tensed as he listened, his mind already racing with plans and contingencies. "I'll assign a team to watch over her 24/7. We can't take any chances."

Taehyung glanced at his brothers , his eyes filled with worry. "What if they come after her directly? What if they use her to get to us?"

Hoseok's expression hardened, his resolve unwavering. "We won't let that happen. We'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, even if it means putting ourselves in danger."

Yoongi nodded in agreement, his voice quiet but determined. "Y/n is our priority. We'll do whatever it takes to protect her, no matter the cost."

"We need to consider every possibility," Jin declared, his voice commanding the attention of the room. "We can't afford to underestimate our enemies or overlook any potential threats."

Namjoon nodded in agreement, his expression serious. "We'll need to strengthen our defenses, fortify our safe houses, and keep a close watch on our surroundings at all times."

"Mom and Dad called," Jimin said, walking up to them, bandages over his shoulder. "Mom seemed really worried about the situation, especially since Y/n might get involved."

"Jimin, what are you doing here? You should be resting," Jin exclaimed.

"I can't rest in this situation when our sister is involved, Hyung," Jimin insisted.

"I'll go check on her," Taehyung offered, rising from his seat.

"No need, she's sleeping in my room," Jimin said.

"Your room? Why wasn't she in hers?" Jungkook asked.

"She was, I guess, but she came in crying. She felt really bad and kept claiming that I got hurt because of her. She cried and fell asleep in my room," Jimin explained.

"Maybe we should talk to her when she wakes up," Jin suggested, concern lining his voice.

"Yeah, she needs to know it's not her fault," Taehyung added.

Jimin nodded, a troubled expression crossing his face. "I just hate seeing her like this. She's been through enough already."

"We'll figure this out together," Hoseok reassured, placing a comforting hand on Jimin's shoulder. "For Y/n's sake."

Namjoon, who had been quietly listening, finally spoke up. "I agree. Y/n needs our support right now more than ever. Whatever happened, we'll make sure she understands it wasn't her fault."

"I'll stay with her until she wakes up," Jungkook offered softly, his usually bright eyes reflecting worry. "Maybe she'll feel better knowing we're here."

Jin nodded gratefully at Jungkook's gesture. "That sounds good. The rest of us can start thinking about how to approach this with her when she's ready."

Silence settled over the room briefly, filled only with the soft hum of the air conditioning. Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door.

________________________________________________________________________________