Cuba The rebellious son of america and spain

Cuba's mother Spain always worked to provide for Cuba eventually Spain and America fell into a war where Cuba was taken by America Cuba got its independence from America in 1902 and declared war on Germany days after America did in ww1 Cuba and America continued to have good relations until Cuba eventually went communist and was took under ussr's wing Cuba was really never a strong country but was one time able to hold his own against a us invasion Spain never really interacted with Cuba after the Spanish-American war but considering Cuba went commie I don't think Spain wanted to interact with him Overall Cuba is kind of a disappointment to his parents Cuba and Vietnam are good friends Cuba is the strongest country in the Caribbean and the largest country in the Caribbean overall nothing interesting right now is happening with Cuba what went from a happily family with America Cuba and Spain eventually turned into a split apart family who want nothing to do with each other Cuba at one point wanted to literally kill his father by nuking him really shows how Cuba has no mercy what's so ever for now Cuba and America have no conflict but probably will if ww3 ever comes and it will be very bad for Cuba if ww3 does ever happen good thing it won't right guys right?