Algeria Learns Guerilla Warfare

Algeria ran downstairs and packed his things but before he could get out of the house "And where do you thing your going" a familiar voice said behind him it was France "oh I'm going to visit a friend" Algeria said slightly shivering "don't you know you need by permission to do that?".

France replied "I don't need your permission to do anything you crazy bitch" Algeria mumbled "what was that?"France asked "Nothing mother so can I visit?" "yes but be back early" France replied Algeria was set off to go find Vietnam who was former French colony and could help him get his independence *at vietnams house* Ding-Dong

Vietnam's Doorbell rung "Im coming" Vietnam said "who is it" he saw Algeria and was confused to who he was "uhhh who are you kid" Nam asked "I'm not a kid I'm just wondering if you could help basically I need to get independent from France and I know you were a former colony so I was thinking know a thing or two" Algeria asked desperately "yeah I can help I have a bunch of weapons that I can teach you how to use follow me" Vietnam brought Algeria to a forested area with targets and guns Vietnam have Algeria and had him practice with it then teaches him some good old Guerrilla warfare hiding ambushes surprise attacks traps all the basics you need to know and at the end of the day with when Algeria gained a little more experience he asked Vietnam a question.

"Hey Vietnam do you ever think France would give me my independence without having to fight?" Algeria asked "No way kid she will not take no for an answer hey come back anytime if you need help" nam said "thanks Vietnam you really helped out". Algeria got home before it was late and Vietnam had quite the day.|well that was the quite the story if you liked it leave a comment saying you did if you didn't like if you didn't like then you're literally me fr.