Chapter 3

As I'm going down the flight of stairs screaming my head off. I hear a low laugh from behind me, I'm to fucking scare to turn around tho. As i get to the bottom I'm about to stand up but i was soon bumped into by three other desk. First Jace, then Jacob and finally Jack. I was pushed to the ground my Jace's desk and Jacobs kept me down.. then Jack fell on me.

He was hovering over me just staring into my eyes. There was a small space between our bodies. His face was so close to mine i could feel his minty breath against my lips.

God we're so close, if i were to put my head up we'd kiss...

He soon got up and smirked.. what the hell is he doing to me. "The sexual tension between you too is bloody thick. Just go into a classroom and get a quicky already Jack!" Me and Jack both turned to see Jace talking to us and Jacob laughing at what Jace just said.

" Fuck no! I'd never do Jack Shepard. He probably has STDs"

Jace and Jacob just started laughing like maniacs while Jack glared at me then them shutting them up.

"Sorry mate, but i don't do good girls. And princess I'm clean. So it's your lose " he gave me a smirk and walked away

"See ya tomorrow Skylar? " Jace and Jacob both asked. I just nodded in response and watched then run after Jack.

~*~
Today was so fun, i can't believe i actually had fun in detention. I can't believe i got a fucking detention.... Oh shit! When I get home I'm gonna die.

---×---
(A/N)

So I hope you all enjoy. It's q short one sorry..... oh and sorry there was a wait.. I've been dealing with some friends and i went to a dance... sorry i know "shut up with these dam excuses" Well sorry but I have a social like. Surprising right lol so I'll try to be more active.

Love ya MOTHER HUGGERS!!