Chapter 8

Jack POV

"What the fuck do you want Shepard?" She looks angry and hurt. You're such a jack ass!

"Can we talk?" I ask softer then i thought. I hate making her hurt but dam she looked cute when she's mad.
Wtf Shepard stop it!
She looked into space as if thinking if she should talk to me.

"Sure, what do you want?" Her voice is bitter but her eyes show pain in them.

"I want to apologize for being a jackass earlier when Jace popped in..." i trailed off rubbing the back of my neck cuz I'm kinda uncomfortable with apologizing.

"Why are you apologizing? You never apologize to anyone. Plus you were just stating the facts. I'm a loser your not, nothing will ever happen. Not like I'd ever want anything with you"

Oo that was cold
"Your right i never apologize but this time i feel really bad. I don't know why i do or why I'm even apologizing. Just forgive me princess"

"Umm..... okay fine i forgive you."

I start to smile like an idiot cuz her forgiving me makes me happy. She makes me happy, i don't know why or how tho. Before i can stop myself i grab her into a hug.

"Thanks for forgiving me princess" i whisper in her ear and she shutters in my arms. I laugh a bit, i don't want to let her go but i stop and soon feel kinda loney without her in my arms.

"Whatever Shepard, I'm going to bed. So get out my room" I just realized she had been in her pjs the whole time. And i get a little excited if you know what i mean. But come on she was in a crop top and underwear.

"What you don't want me to lay with you?" I say trying to hide my friend and look cool.

"No I'm fine, plus you need to go fix your little problem there" she says giggling pointing to my crotch.
God this is embarrassing

"Uhh... ummm..... I'm gonna go bye" i say quickly getting out the room and locking my window behind me. I have never felt to lame in my whole life. What are you doing to me Skylar?
~*~

Skylar POV

After Jack coming into my room last night to apologize to me, I've been kinda off. I don't know why but I've been zoning out and forgetting more. Then usual

And also why did he apologize to me? Who know, but i don't care anymore. We're okay again and that's all i care about. I mean i finally got my crush to notice me, i really don't want to ruin it.

---×---
(A/N)

Sorry it's kinda short. I went blank, it's like 1:31am cut me some slack please. Well hope you liked Jack's POV. Does he like Skylar? Will they ever get together? Will they ever KISS!?!?! I have no fucking idea hahaha. Sorry ^¬^

Love ya mother HUGGERS