.𝟬𝟮𝟲

𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗹

𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗹

↢ ❦ ↣

A few days have gone by since your last meeting with Kazutora. All you've been able to do was think about how unfair life is.

However, you didn't let those thoughts win this time. You actually tried going to the indoor gym your apartment complex offers and tried out the treadmill.

You had your headphones on which cleared your mind a lot. You didn't realize how long you had been running on it until an onlooker waved at you. He claimed you were sweating up a pond and that you needed a break. He gave you his unopened water before telling you to have a good day.

That was just the day after visiting the jail. You haven't gone back in the past two days - which made you feel like shit because you only did it once.

Now you hangout with Draken at the track. The only reason you're here is because you told him about your attempt to improve your mental state. So he went to your home and dragged you out just to help.

"Come on! up the steps, down the steps!"

You reach the bottom of the bleachers and lean over the fence, sweat falling down your face as you try to catch your breath.

"[name]!"

"Fuck dude, give me a break!" you plead, words coming out as wheezes. "We've been here since six in the morning! it's fucking noon!"

Draken folds his arms and looks down at you. "Never said it was gonna be easy" he shrugs.

You push yourself back and sit on the bottom bleacher. "I haven't even stepped foot on the track" you throw an arm in front of you, gesturing towards the orangish colored oval.

"Takes time" Draken hands you a water bottle - which you immediately take and chug. "I think you're actually ready if you want to start running" he suggests.

You swallow what your mouth could hold and knit your eyebrows together. "Start running my ass. You're trying to kill me!"

The boy only laughs and takes a seat next to you, also wiping some sweat caused by running up and down the bleachers. He was wearing joggers and t-shirt, hair pulled back into his signature braid which revealed his tattoo.

You wore bicycle shorts and a random band t-shirt. Your hair was pulled back which revealed how sweaty and tired you were. "I don't understand how you can be so calm and I'm over here dying" you groan, lifting a leg up to re-tie your shoe.

"How do you think I stay in shape?"

"Naturally muscular and skinny? I dunno"

Your comment made him laugh and smack your shoulder. "Jesus, you and Mikey really do think the same" he states.

You roll your eyes and shake your head. "Let's just get on the track" you stand, placing your hands onto your hips.

However, before you guys can even make your way down to the field, both of your phones suddenly cause a vibration on the bleachers. You share a confused glance before picking up your respective devices.