(xii.) A Surprise To The Town

"WE ARE STILL UNSURE OF THE WHEREABOUTS OF BRUCE YAMADA, but we are still searching for the young boy!" The reporter speaks into the huge microphone, facing the camera. "And... how long has he been missing, Jeanine?" The other reporter asked.

  "About... I'd say, a full 2 days, we are still unsure of who or why this person is taking these boys, but I do know that we will find out, no matter how many nights of sleep we won't get." Jeanine gave a serious look towards the camera.

  "God, that's just awful, his parents always talked about him, saying he was a sweet kid." Eleanor's mother mumbled, having a hand to her chest. "Yeah... he used to come into the Café." Eleanor basically whispered, taking a bite of her food. "Gee, that person taking these kids should rot in hell for taking these innocent kids."

_______

  Eleanor spent her weekend in her room, she'd decided to come up with an illness to miss Monday, but her mom didn't fall for it. "If you do actually feel sick, go up to the nurse." Her mother gave a pointed look with her sarcasm. "Very funny, mom. I'll see you later." Eleanor said before opening her door and putting her backpack strap on one of her arms.

  Eleanor said goodbye before walking up to the entrance of the High School. She'd quickly opened the door, looking around at the many high schoolers walking to their lockers and waiting around the hallway... but what she didn't expect to see was Robin and... Denise?

  "What the actual fuck?" Eleanor mumbled, surprise filling her face. She scoffed to herself before walking to her locker, where the two stood. "Hi, I'm not sure if you knew, but there my locker right behind you guys... so move." Eleanor pointed at the hidden locker. "Oh, shit! My bad, so sorry... girl." Denise exclaimed, with a sarcastic tone.

  "Yeah, yeah... I don't give a fuck, just move." Eleanor spat, looking at Robin with a glare, he looked at her with a sad look. "C'mon, Robin." Denise said as she pulled Robin with her. "Fuck you too, bitch." Eleanor mumbled under her breath, opening her locker.

________

"Now... you may work independently on this assignment, but if you'd like partners, go ahead." The teacher directed before sitting at his desk. Eleanor stayed seated, looking through her pencil case for a few highlighters. She'd stayed focused, not realizing that the whole classroom was loud as hell.

She'd highlighted the different coordinates on the graph, writing a few notes of her own on her Math notebook. Even though she'd been so focused, she heard a boy clearing his throat. "I don't care if you two are together, you and I were never actually together, but you can tell your girl to fuck herself if she thinks that I'll risk my future for her petty ass." Eleanor spoke, not pulling her eyes away from the page she was writing on.

"I came to apologize, about Friday... I didn't mean to say that stuff but... did you really mean what you said?" He asks, staying standing in front of her desk. "I don't know, Robin... but I know that you wouldn't willingly go to Denise after I confess, so what'd she blackmail you with?" Eleanor looked up to Robin.

"She..." Robin hesitated, before moving closer to her, "She said that she'd jump you, and say that you were the kidnapper of Bruce because you were last saw talking to him." Robin bit his lip, struggling to believe that someone would actually blackmail him with that.

"How does she know I was last saw talking to him?" Eleanor scoffed, putting her pencil down. "She was... there, she saw everything, even when you, y'know, confessed." Robin looked down at Eleanor, giving her a sympathetic look. "Robin, you and I both know that's not true, and we both know you hate her... so don't do it, ignore her, even if she spreads that shit around." Eleanor shrugged.

"But she's going to jump you." Robin argued, giving her a small angered look, "Well, tell her to meet me after school if she wants to be petty."

_______

guys i am single, meaning miguel shall magically show up at any store i go to and be like 'omg! lets be friends, here's my number,' LNFAOAOAK