⋰𝟒⋱

➳ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

➳ 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

you and izuku are walking to school together like everyday.of course katsuki didn't want to go with you two since „dumbzuku"is with you.

you are kinda sad about it but since izuku is here you don't need to try to smile.he always comforts you and helps you.

you two enter the big building and go to your classroom.as you two arrive you hear many people shout and laugh.you two walk in to be greeted by kastuki.

„y/n how often do i need to say this?stop hanging out with this loser"he glares at izuku.
„sorry katsu but izuku will always be my best friend"you say while grabbing izuku's waist to pull him near you.izuku quickly looks at you and feels bakugou's crimson eyes burning holes into his head.

„u-uh...we should maybe sit down"izuku stutters.

you nod and go sit next to kastuki.since you always hang out with izuku and not kastuki you still want to keep the friendship between you two.so you decide to sit down next to him with izuku behind you.you asked izuku if that is okey and he said that he understands you and of course doesn't mind it.

your teacher is about to give y'all paper about what you want to be when you're an adult but throws them away while yelling that y'all want to be heroes.

you feel bad and look over to izuku to see him sadly looking down.poor boy :(

„pfff...don't throw me in the same bowl like them.i'm so much better than y'all.I'm going to be the no.1"you hear katsuki say next to you.you look at him to see him now on the desk.

„you're going to the ua right?"the teacher asks.
„yea and I'm going to be the first and only one from this school to go there"he starts to laugh maniacally.

„oh izuku and y/n want to go to ua too."the teacher adds.

katsuki stops everything he does and turns his head to look at izuku.

oh oh

suddenly everyone starts to laugh.

izuku panically looks up and makes eye contact with you.you can see the sadness in his eyes and before you can say something katsuki yells at him.

„you being a hero??you don't even have a quirk!!"

„it's not impossible to-"izuku starts but gets interrupted by an explosion from bakugou on his desk.izuku gets thrown back and he looks up to see katsuki right in front of him.