⋰𝟏𝟖⋱

„i love you"he hears

„I love you katsuki..."someone whispers.someone he knows.this familiar voice...

he opens his eyes to see himself sitting on the bench of a park.he looks up to see you standing there with a pink letter in your hand.he blushes and looks around.nobody is here...why?

he looks at your again and sees you blushing too.wasn't he in your bed a minute ago?

„so...uh"he hears you stutter.
„i love you too"he confesses.he doesn't know what's going on but he loves you so why not saying it when you love him back.

you slowly lean in and look at him with half lidden eyes.his heart begins to beat fast and he anxious looks around.what's he gonna do?he never kissed anyone before.he only read it in his romantic manga's he hides under his bed.

he can feel your breath against his lips and gets more and more nervous.he just closes his eyes and lets it happen but before you could kiss him with your soft and kissable lips he wakes up.

with sweaty hands and fast heart beating be quickly stands up and looks around the room.he feels him holding something and looks down to see your hand without your arm.he looks down,scared that you hurt yourself but then remembers your quirk.

he probably accidentally grabbed your hand and lived which leads to your hand getting cutten off.he carefully places your hand on your arm and checks every second if you are awake.

he sighs and makes his way outside.this fucking dream...makes him so mad
he could've kissed you!!why did the dream end!!

he goes through his hair while looking out of the window.the city looks so peacefully.it's super cold which means it will maybe soon snow which is a good sign for him.

the imagination of you and him ice skating or having a snow fight makes him twirl his hair and kicking his feet.his heart feels fluffy and he just has a warm feeling when he thinks of you and him together.

oh how much he wants to confess to you to finally make you his or him yours.he doesn't care as long as he can be with you for the rest of his life.

but the fear of rejection makes him not take a step forward.i mean who would date a dude like him?he's a bully after all.you shouldn't even hang out with him.

he doesn't realize that tears run down his face while thinking of the worst scenarios or how you will think of him.

you almost have the same problem.you hate your quirk.it makes you look so different from others.green skin and scars?who would date a girl like that.

when you were a kid other kids would bully you for being a zombie.
„run away or she will eat your brain"they playfully acted like they are scared.

you just wanted to play with them...

you do love katsuki but you are scared that he will make fun of you...because of what he did to izuku.
the day he got bullied was the day you promised yourself to protect him and that you will never show your true colors because of bullying.

katsuki wishes he could confess his love here and then in the moonlight.the reflection of your eyes showing him the night sky and the light hitting your perfect face so he can see you in the dark.

while daydreaming he doesn't hear you come in the room and you just hear him mumble something.
„katsuki?"you yawn.

he flinched and turns around.
„y/n..."his eyes widen.

this is so boring help

here is your reward!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟏𝟖

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟏𝟖