⋰𝟓⋱

„𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐔 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!!"you shout while izuku is walking behind you

you shout while izuku is walking behind you.

„the notebook must be somewhere here!"you say while looking everywhere.

„it's here..."izuku says in a weak tone.
you look at him to see him whispering something to the fishes in the water.

you go to him to see his notebook being wet and him just staring at it.
„izuku..."you whisper while tapping his shoulder.
he turns around and looks at you.

you're crying.
„ah! y/n why are you-"
„please don't do what katsuki told you"you say while trying to wipe your tears away.

„i won't!i promise please don't cry"he says while trying to comfort you.you just hug him and cry into his shoulder.

that reminds him of...

➺𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

„mama mama!!"little izuku calls his mother while jumping up and down.
„can y/n and kaccan come over??"

„again?alright let me finish washing the dishes and i will ask their mother alright?"she says while looking down at her excited son.

he nods and goes to his room.he sits on his bed and thinks about what you three could do.

maybe watching his favorite youtube video or playing with his action figures.thinking of this makes his little heart explode.

*ding dong*

he stands up and fast as he can and runs to the door before his mother could even realize someone rung at their door.

his little feet almost give up but he finally reached the door and asks who's there.
„it's meeee!! y/n and katsu!"he hears your sweet voice.

he opens the door to see you and katsuki but something is different.your skin is finally fully green!

„wow y/n you look so cool!"he shouts.
„thank youuu!!"you shout back while entering his apartment.you look around and start to call everything you see cool.

„wow izuku your apartment is so cool!"

„we are here for the fifth time and you still think it's cool?"katsuki asks annoyed.

„yeaaaahhh!!"you yell while throwing yourself on him.he catches you and it looks like you two are hugging each other which is probably what you're doing.hugging him.

„let's watch the all might video!!"izuku suggest.
you and katsuki nod and you all go to his room.

you three are small enough to fit in his big chair so nobody is left out.

his mother opens youtube and clicks on the video.
you put your head on katsuki's shoulder. he shrugs his shoulder to get your head off him and you swing your head on izuku's shoulder while acting like nothing happened.

jealousy enters katsuki's body.he takes your head and places it on his shoulder.you just giggle and hug his arm.

„yayyy all might!!"izuku yells while jumping up and down,making you laugh.

hearing your laugh makes katsuki's black and cold heart flutter.

i want to make her laugh like that...

izuku accidentally clicked on another video.
„top 10 most scariest creatures you can see in your dreams"

you three watch it out of curiosity which was probably not a good idea.

after 4 minutes you start to cry and are scared to fall asleep.

„noooo y/n don't cry"izuku hugs you while you cry into his shoulder.
„why are you such a child y/n? this is obviously fake"kastuki says.

„really?"you look at him while wiping your tears away.

„yes and now stop crying!"he wipes your tears away.you just smile and hug him.

„Thank you katsu and izuku"

➺𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

izuku lets go of the hug and wipes your tears away like katsuki always did.
„hehe sorry izuku.i'm just overreacting again...i just don't want to lose you or kastuki"you mumble.

„uhm...i should go home right now.i don't want my mom to worry about me"you smile.

„okey but please...don't worry about me too much."

you just smile and wave at him while walking away.

i wonder where katsu is...

awwww this chapter is so cute!! i hope you like it

i hope you like it

here is your reward!!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟖𝟎

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟖𝟎