⋰𝟏𝟓⋱

bakugou sits next to you while you are staring at your math homework

what the fuck does that mean??you think.
math never really was your subject.you prefer english.

the opposite of bakugou.he hates english but loves math.that's why he is okey with h⃫a⃫n⃫g⃫i⃫n⃫g⃫ o⃫u⃫t⃫ helping you.

you look at him with hopeless eyes and he just sighs,acting like he doesn't want to help you.
he shows you how to calculate -3x+3 = 7x - 12 and oh boy you really didn't understand shit.

he explained it to you four times and you still look at him with a sad expression.if he didn't had a crush on you he would've kicked you out faster than iida would lecture you for running in the hallway.

he tries it one more time but after you still keep getting a wrong answer he gives up.
„math just isn't your thing"he tells you as nicely as possible.

„maybe..."you look down.

„let's just keep going and forget about math.now stop with this face.it...doesn't suit you"he looks away.

„thank you katsuki"you hug his muscular arm which makes him blush a lot.while you two are doing homework together his mother slowly opens the door and looks at you both.

she needs to hide her fangirling giggles and closes the door again.she runs down to her husband with a excited squeak.

„what happened?you do your i just saw a cute katsuki moment kind of squeak"he asks.

„i saw our little katsuki helping y/n with homework!!"she smiles and hugs her man.

„aw he is always growing up.i will miss our little katsuki who was obsessed with all might cards and sleeping with us in the bed when he had a nightmare"masaru hugs his wife back.

meanwhile bakugou catches you looking around in his room.shit!he really hopes you don't see-too late.

„hey you still have that pink all might card i drew for you when we were 7?"you chuckle.

„n-no!"he almost yells.
„you do!i can see it from here!"you giggle and stand up.you pick up the card and look at the picture inside of it.

„aw this was when only 60% of my skin was green"you smile at him and his cheeks just turn a pinkish red.

„aw and look at your cute smile!i wanna kiss your chubby little cheeks awwww!!! you were so cute!!!"you jump around his room.

„were?"he asks.
isn't he cute anymore?did he changed that much?

„i mean you still are but when you were little you were cuter!don't be sad"you boop his nose.

„everyone is cuter when they were little"you smile.

„hm..."he just nods.
you are still cute tho...if not even cuter.

his mother enters the room and asks if you two are done and you nod.you all go downstairs and she leads you to the kitchen.you and him sit down and she sits next to you.

she brings you a plate full of [f/f] and you happily jump in your seat.
„my favorite food?thank you!"you gasp.
„of course!i'm glad i can still remember your favorite food from when you were a little zombie"she places her hand on your head.

bakugou's father joins you three and y'all begin to eat while talking about the past and some baby katsuki memories.

„ooh!i can still remember about that nightmare he had!he dreamt about you ignoring him a whole day which made him come to our room at 3am"she starts the little story.
„he begged us with little tears in his eyes to call you so he can be sure you are okey"she laughs.

„oh i remember"you smile.
after you are done she shows you a book with the name „katsuki memory"on it with a little bomb under the title.

she shows you some pictures of him before you two met and omg was he cute.

„awww!!so cute"you point at the picture with him on his dads lap,taking a nap or a picture of him with a little orange blanket in his hand.

„can y'all stop!this is just embarrassing and not necessary"he snatches the book away from you.

„katsuki bakugou you will immediately give her the book back and ask nicely if you can have it!"his mother yells.

„what?b-but-"he starts but gets interrupted by a loud „now!" from his mother.
he rolls his eyes and gives you the book back.

„c-can i have the book back"he asks while looking down out of embarrassment.

„sure!"you give it back.

he stomps upstairs and hides the book between his t-shirts.

he comes back down and doesn't see you anywhere.
„where is she?"he asks,mentally panicking.

„she just went home.her mother called her to come home"his mother answered.
„oh okey"he just blankly says.

„why?will you get nightmares again?"she starts to laugh.
„shut the fuck up!!"he yells at her but she just starts laughing more.

he goes upstairs and just slams his door shut with red cheeks.he won't get nightmares about you...and doesn't care if you are gone or not...right?

of course not!i won't get nightmares but i wanted to say goodbye :(

he just looks at the bag in his room and realized you forgot it there.
yes!now i have another excuse to see her again!

awww what a cutie very ooc bakugou but come on who would love the real bakugou!soft bakugou is just

awww what a cutie
very ooc bakugou but come on who would love the real bakugou!soft bakugou is just...so much better and that's a fact!nobody can disagree and if you do you probably have a degrading kink

here is your reward!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟗𝟔𝟎

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟗𝟔𝟎