⋰𝟏𝟒⋱

you enter the living room and see

you enter the living room and see...his dad!
masaru bakugou.one of the sweetest and calmest person you've ever met.

he stands up and goes to you.he smiles at you before pulling you into a hug.
„ah how much i miss seeing you here everyday.i'm glad you're back"he says.

„i miss you too mr.bakugou"you politely say.
„ugh stop hugging my dad"you hear katsuki say behind you.

you two pull away from the hug and you just nervously laugh.
„sorry..."

„don't apologize for this stupid kid y/n"misses bakugou says.
„yeah he is just...him.don't let him ruin your day or make you do things you don't want to"his father adds.

„okey!"you just innocently smile.

katsuki grabs your wrist and brings you upstairs.
„stop talking to the old hag and him!"he just says before going into his room and slamming the door shut.

„woah"you just say and try to fix your head.
he just sighs and sits on the chair in front of his desk.

„sit down"he commands.
you quickly go to the bed and silently sit down,looking at him.
he blushes at how you just do whatever he says.

„why did you sit down?"he asks.
„huh?uh...you told me to"you answer confused.

„yeah i know!but why do you do what others say?"he asks another question.

„...i don't know"you just stare at the ground.
„don't tell me you need someone to protect you!"

„i-i don't!...i think"you add.

„you are just like that shitty nerd but worse"he fake gags.
„you are just more naive and happy...you literally can't stop fucking smiling like what the hell?and the way you touch everyone makes me sick too!you let people command you around and never say no!just stop it already"he yells around while walking around his room frustrated.

„oh i'm sorry-"
„stop apologizing...i don't wanna hear it"he sighs.
you just stare at the ground and try to process what he said.after a while of thinking you finally look up and he sees you with tears in your eyes.

did i just make my crush cry??wait crush?

„why are you fucking crying?"he asks worriedly but sounds more aggressively.
„a-am i really t-that clingy"you hiccup.

„what-no-i..."he stutters and makes weird moves with his hand.at first it looks like he wants to place them on your shoulder and then he just puts them down.

„i-i didn't meant to make you fucking cry and now stop!i just don't want you to get fucking hurt by some asshole that probably just wants to use you"he tries his hardest not to raise his voice at you.

„r-really?"you ask him and wipe your tears away with your wrist.
„yes and now stop..."he mutters and places his hand on your face.he wipes his thumbs across your cheeks to wipe your fresh tears away.

„please don't cry"he whispers.
you just nod and lean against his body with your head on his shoulder.he wraps his arms around your body and hugs you.

you can feel his chest rising up and down due his breathing till he notice what happened.
his face never has been redder than now and his hands start to shake too because of how excited he is.he tries to be as gentle as possible and almost pulled your hair because of how sweaty his hands are.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

you two pull away and he sees your smile again.
thank god!

suddenly his mom enters his room and sees you two staring at each other.

„oh am i interrupting something?"she smirks.
„shut the fuck up!"he yells at his mother.

„katsuki bakugou you did not just curse at your mother!"she shouts.

„oh hell yes i did!"he goes closer to her when she suddenly smacks the back of his head.

„y/n sweetly are you hungry?i've made some food so if you are hungry just come downstairs"she smirks at you while katsuki rubs the back of his head.

„oh sure but i at first want to do my homework if it is alright"you smile.

„of course hunny.please tell me if this dumbass is being mean to you"she glares at katsuki.

„okey!"you just say and she goes out.
you take your schoolbag and take out the math homeworker for tomorrow.

doing homework with y/n?at first i spend more time with her then i hugged her and now this?!i love myself...and her of course.

awww so cute!i really hope you liked this <3

awww so cute!
i really hope you liked this <3

here is your reward!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟕𝟗𝟓

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟕𝟗𝟓