⋰𝟕⋱

„𝐘/𝐍! 𝐘/𝐍!"you hear someone about

„𝐘/𝐍! 𝐘/𝐍!"you hear someone about.that person is shaking you and you quickly open your eyes to see the sun shining on your face.

you stand up but you still see the sky.you move your arm and leg but your head doesn't move.
that's when you realize your head got cut off.

shit how are you gonna find your head now?
your body just moves around and the villain keeps attacking the people.looks like you were just 6 minutes gone.

„y/n!!"you hear a familiar sweet voice shouts.
izuku!!

„izuku help!"you shouts.

„AHHH Y/N!!"you hear him scream.
„izuku please take my head and bring it to my body!"you say.

you feel him touch your cheek and pick your head up.he gives it to your body and you quickly place it on it's place.

„thank you..."you thank him but then notice a old woman looking at your traumatized.

you look around to see many people traumatized.
damn are you really that scary?

you try to find the villain but don't see him anywhere.you try to find izuku too but there are too many pro heroes around.you don't mind being around your idols but you need to find them!

you suddenly hear a familiar voice that makes you quickly turn your head to the source of the voice.
bakugou is surrounded by a bunch of pro heroes.

you run to him to hear izuku apologizing.you turn your head to see him sitting next to bakugou.

the pro heroes are scolding izuku while bakugou gets praised.after the pro heroes go away from bakugou he notice you standing there and staring him.

his heart begins to beat faster.you are looking at him.

you feel tears escaping your eyes and your run to him and hug him as tight as you can.you sob into his shoulder while he just looks at you with widen eyes.

„i was so worried.don't you ever do this again!!"you his his chest.

he just nods and hugs you back.after a while you let him go and hug izuku.

i'm so sorry for worrying you y/n...

i hope you like this a little bit short chapter

here is your reward!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟑𝟕𝟐

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟑𝟕𝟐