⋰𝟔⋱

✐𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄(?)   𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐓 :    𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐈𝐓 :
𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓

„𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄!!"you shout while taking your shoes off.

„how was your day.did you get any tests back"your mother asks when you enter the kitchen like every other day.
„it was...good and no we didn't even write one"you lie.you can't tell her about katsuki and izuku.she still thinks your relationship is like when you three were 4.

„how are kastuki and izuku doing?are they good in school?"she asks.
„yes.izuku is really smart and katsuki doesn't have any problems too."

„good!see?you should hang out with them more.forget your other friends they probably just want you to fail.you should be friends with smart people"your father comes from upstairs.

you just mentally calm yourself down and nod.
you hate it when your father says that.

after everything that happened he still acts like he gives the best advices and is the best father.

➺𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

„papa!papa!"you shout.you just came back from elementary school and got a test back.

you run to your dad and show it to him.

A

„i'm proud of you"he kisses your forehead
you smile and feel happy.you love getting praised by adults.

but the next day...

„papa! look what i got"you show him your test result.

c

„a c?"
„yes!my teacher said that c is good too"you innocently smile.

„what do you mean good?do you know how bad a c is?"you father yells at you.

you just gulp and shake your head.
„show me your fingers..."he says in a serious tone while taking the metallic spoon.

he slowly takes your fingers and hits them with the spoon.

„ow! papa why-"
he cuts you off with another hit.
„the next time you fail i will punish you worst"he angrily says.

you begin to tear up and run up your room.
you hear footsteps and think it's your mother but it's your dad again.

„why are you mad at me?i'm your father!"he takes a hand full of your hair.

the only thing you can do is cry.

„do you think any of your dumb friends are like this to their father?!"he shouts at you.

he finally lets you go and goes out of your room,slamming the door shut.

you just crawl to your bed and hide your face under your pillow.

why

➺𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

you just go upstairs and close the door.you go to your phone and see a live stream of a villain attack.
you watch it out of boredom and listen to what the reporter says.

„a villain attacked a kid and now won't let him go!the heroes try to help the kid without hurting him but it looks like only one person can help in this situation.all might where are you!"

the camera zooms to the villain and you see a familiar ash blond haired boy.

katsuki!

your heart stops for a second and you quickly run out.

„y/n where are you going!"you father yells,probably really angry.

you run as fast as you can.the cold air fills your lungs which makes it feel like they are frozen.

you have the feeling you are gonna die but then finally arrive.you see a big crowd of people looking at the scenario in front of them and pro heroes just standing there and not knowing what to do.

„katsuki..."you whisper out of breath.you feel someone touching your shoulder and turn around to see izuku.you hug him and ask if he's okey.he explains the situation to you about how he got attacked too.you hug him tighter and tell him how worried you are.he just rubs your back and tells you that he's okey.

you hear explosions coming from the villain and know that it can only be katsuki trying to defend himself.you see izuku looking shocked at katsuki and then suddenly running?

what the hell is this boy doing?

you see izuku dodging the villains attacks but one of them is impossible to dodge.you quickly make your way to him and summon zombies from the underground.one of the zombies grabs his ankle and make him fall on the ground.that makes him dodge the attack and he quickly tries to help katsuki.

you run to him and try to help too with the zombies surrounding the villain.the last thing you hear is „i am here" before you

pass out..

ayyyyy let's gooooo

ayyyyy let's gooooo

next chapter will be crazy (it will probably be as boring as this one)

here is your reward!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟕𝟕𝟑

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟕𝟕𝟑