⋰𝟏𝟏⋱

➳𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

➳𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

finally.you made it in.you trained enough to success everything the ua does...hopefully.

you hope that the others trained you especially izuku.you don't want to say that he's weak but he isn't really ua material.

but katsuki is.he's strong with and without quirk,has the confident of a hero and nothing can stop him.

now you are on your way to the ua and are already excited about your first year there.

i hope i'm with izuku and katsuki!!

entering the big building the first thing you do is finding your class.You enter it to see a blue haired boy.you look at your phone to see that you're 15 minutes too early.he notice you and makes his way to you.

„hello my name is tenya iida.you must be one of my classmates"he introduces himself.

„oh i'm y/n l/n.nice to meet you tenya!looks like we are a little bit too early"you giggle.

„it's important to be there on time especially in an elite school like this"tenya pushes his glasses up.

„hm...true.you seem like a cool person tenya"you smile at him.
„o-oh thank you."

while talking a bit more and more people enter the classroom.all of them look nice and seem like a helpful person.

„hey cutie.i didn't know they had girls like you in here"you hear a person from behind you.
you see a blond boy with yellow eyes.

you blush at his compliment and look on the ground while mumbling a little thank you.

you don't notice a familiar ash blond haired boy entering the classroom and keep talking with denki.

„oh you don't need to be shy,sweetheart.i need to see your pretty face so i-"
„GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU EXTRA!!"a loud voice interrupt him.

you look up to see crimson eyes glaring at you two.
„sorry katsuki..."

„damn you know him?i don't even know him and i still know that i could treat ya better"denki smirks,making you chuckle.

bakugou sits down and just stares at you both.
that should be him and not that flirty dumbass.

you look at the door and see izuku with a brown haired girl entering the room.
you run up to them and hug izuku really tight.

„awwww i missed you-woah dude.did you just grow or why do i feel so many muscles"you touch his arm and chest.izuku blushes and before you could go further he stops you and tells you that he trained.

you introduce yourself to the brown haired girl and she says that her name is ochako uraraka.

„nice to meet you"you smile at her.
„i hope we sometimes can do something together in the future!"she excitedly says.

„yess!!!"you agree.

„if you are here to make friends then you are at the wrong place"you hear a tired voice behind them two.you look down to see a yellow worm?
no.a man come out of it.he has shoulder long black hair with tired eyes.

damn...this dude needs some sleep

you three sit down and you sit next to katsuki just like in primary school.you smile at him and wave but he just ignores you.

but inside of him he's about to explode.
you waved at him??you could've chose any person and you chose him??

thank god he learned how to not blush or he would be a tomato right now.

„my name is shota aizawa and that's all you need to know right now.change into the school clothes and come to the training area.

what?? but it's the first day noooo
life is unfair...

what?? but it's the first day noooolife is unfair

sorry for keeping you wait so long

here's your reward!!!

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟐𝟐

𖡡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟔𝟐𝟐