chapter - 14

Episode start

Vansh looked at his watch. It was almost time for her to her out of the home and to her shop. It had been days since he had met anyone of them and he is getting frustrated . He never thought he would say this but he needed them to be in his life . He needed them next to him . He had no idea why . But he need see both of them .

He clearly remember her telling him. He is not her father . No, he is not Rhea's father . But he feels something with that little girl that he call call fatherly instinct . That hasn't happened in a long while now. But he can feel that Instabt connection like he did never before . That must be something , isn't it ?

He rolled the paper weight in his office . They both are unaware of the truth that who he is in reality . Not a normal bodyguard. That is for sure . But of course he is not going to tell them the same . He heard a knock.

"Yes, come in " then there is this annoying seceretry of his . She is always over stepping the limits he had set for her .

"VR, the client's schedule as you have requested ." He nodded .

"Put them on the table . I will see it when I have time.". He stood up and walked towards the windows that gave him a view of the city's  skyline . How much does he have to pay to be I. This positing ? To have this view . But when he wants to share it with someone , he found no one.

"Vansh"'"" he didn't like when anyone else call him by his first name without permission but his securatry didn't get the memo.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that ? Do you love your job or not ?" he asked angrily

But then he took feel breaths he needed to calm himself down.

"You let the little girl call you by your first name ."he looked at her face .it was a pretty face but he wasn't interested . He wanted her . Only her Ridhima , how he could not anything to have her close , hold her to him, sleep beside her like he had done couple of times.

"She is not my employee , you are and you are not going to question me any further ." He told her .

"No, what you will do ? Hit me ? You will not fire me I know that vansh .  I am not like other employee  am I ?". She asked looking at him.

"No, but I could always dismiss you from your list once you overstep that boundary i have created for you . My father has given you that position that I cannot take, but he didn't have said which position you will be in my life , you are not anything significant .

"Oh, and she is ? She can insult you . But you will still wants her. She and her daughter ." He walked towards her pinning her to the wall by her throat.

"Watch what you say about Ridhima and Rhea.". She laughed .

"You talk about them like she is your daughter and..."

"Don't you dare say those words you get me ? You are now over stepping the boundary and interfering in my personal life. You don't know what she is to me. You don't know if I don't treat Rhea as my own . Do don't you dare comment over them ?". He let her go and she gasped for breath.

"Did she frustrated you this way ? Did she reject your advances ? Its must have been to hard isn't it to admit that you cannot be needed by the one you need ? It must have been very hard to admit , that you have been rejected by someone like this . Your ego must have been hurt .."

She touched his shoulder and jerked back

"Don't deny yourself vansh , i know  all your needs   u know you find it hard to resists this pull.but you dont have to . I can be whatever you need me to be . I will be anything you want me to be for you vansh.  You know that ."

He closed his eyes trying to control his anger. She is making him frustrated and  that is not going to end well for her.

She touched his leg." Anything ." He pulled her by her hair pushing her away.

"No, do not touch me Ragini." She stubled in her feet falling flate on  her face .

"You cannot treat me like dirt vansh . You cannot just..."

"Stop it alright .?" Stop it, I never said you can do anything you like when you agree to work for me . The benefits we had was mutuals , now I do not want you ,get that through your skull I do not want to do anything with you." Vansh clarified her.

Just then he looked down to see very familiar figure .

"Rhea, I wonder what are you doing here ." Vansh thought .

Then he pushed his secretary away and practically ran out of his cabin. He reached the guards and asked about the little girl.

"Have you seen  her ?" He said frantically trying to spot her in the middle of the crowd of people ...

Then he located her in not- so -satisfactory circumstances.

"Keys." He asked the guard in front of him.

"To your motorcycle ." The guard looked at him as if he  had grown two heads or something .

"Now", he shouted the last part . The guard almost dropped his keys shock.

"H- here sir .".

.....................................................

Vote target - 70+ and 30+ comments

Thanks

Happy reading