Thoughts Running Wild

Ugh! Nothing has happened! Only a few stolen glances in the last couple of weeks. I had to do something about it.

"Max could you hand out these sheets to the class?" My English teacher asks me.

"Yes sir." I reply and take the sheets from his hand. I glance around the classroom when I see Holly. She is so focused in a conversation with her friend next to her that she doesn't notice me watching her. All at once her friend looks up and sees me looking at Holly so I look away quickly. Shit.

I have to find a way to flirt with her without her thinking I am a creep. I choose the stupidest thing ever. I start handing out sheets at the front of the class.

"Here you go darling." I say with a smile to all the girls along the front row. I do the same for the girls in the second row. I am at Holly's row now. Here goes nothing.

"Here you go darling." I say to Lorri, the girl Holly was talking to before.

"Thanks." She says and looks over at Holly. I move over to my left so I am standing in front of Holly's desk.

"Here you go darling." I smile at her and look her directly in the eyes.

"Thanks." She says as she looks down at her desk. I wanted to hide the fact that I was trying to flirt with her but also flirt with her. I am so dumb, why did I even bother.

I think this is more than a crush.