Crush Collisions

I got back from my holiday a couple of days ago and now I have to get up for school. I groan and throw myself out of bed. I start to shiver from the cold air as I sleep shirtless (AUTHORS NOTE: I HAD TO INCORPORATE THIS FOR A FRIENDS BENEFIT SORRY GUYS BACK TO THE STORY)

I go to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"You know. My mother would've spanked your uncles if they walked around shirtless like that." Mum says seated at the table with Dad, drinking coffee.

"Sorry mum." I roll my eyes.

*******

In first period I have art. I walk into the art classroom and see my mates waving me over to them. There are no spare seats except for one next to Holly. I walk over and put my hand on the seat next to her.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask her.

"No, its not." She says shyly. She quickly takes her bag off of it and places it onto the desk. "Sorry."

"Thanks." I say and laugh a little at her shyness.

Then I remember that she's probably being shy because she knows I like her. I internally groan. I wish she would like me back. I take the chair and drag it over to the desk where all my mates are seated. I feel kind of bad for just leaving her there like that but she is probably happy I am gone anyway.

******

It's almost home time and I have barely had any interactions with Holly except for in art.

I am walking down the hall where suddenly - being the idiot I am - I turn around and Holly who just so happened to be walking behind me, runs into me. I feel a burning sensation where our skin touched and I watch as she picks up her bag, not really knowing what to do.

"Sorry, sorry!" She says quickly, not meeting my eyes.

"Sorry."  I say while I look at her. She puts a strand of hair behind her ear and meets my gaze. I start to lean in, closing my eyes. My lips brush softly against hers and before I know it I am been shaken out of my daydream by my mate.

"Wasn't Holly just here?" I ask him confusedly.

"Yeah she was but she walked off after you said sorry and then you went into some mad daydream.

That'd be about right wouldn't it.