Period (🏐)

Transgender Goshiki (FTM)

Sick : Goshiki
Caregiver : Shiratorizawa Volleyball Team

•~•

Goshiki was born female sex, but he never felt right in his female body and he found himself wanting to become a boy at the age of 13.

When Goshiki told his parents, thankfully they were supportive of him and they helped him, Goshiki unfortunately started puberty early and had started his periods.

Goshiki's parents helped Goshiki go through processes, but unfortunately Goshiki would suffer his period every month just like a girl until he has enough testosterone.

Goshiki enrolled at Shiratorizawa, where nobody knew who he was before he started to transition. And he joined the Volleyball team there.

Goshiki didn't tell anyone in the team that he's transgender and transitioning. This would be something Goshiki would learn to regret.

Only being a first year, but in a strong Volleyball team, Goshiki was worried the team would think he's too weak.

Thankfully the team was amazing.

•~•

Goshiki has been on Testosterone for months now, but it's been making his periods irregular, he's always very cautious now of making sure he knows when his period might occur.

Unfortunately this week he wasn't so lucky, he's been stressed about Volleyball that he forgot to keep track.

He was currently in practice when he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen. Thankfully coach wasn't there today and it was only the team.

But Goshiki knew they didn't have a break for a while, his eyes watered when he realised that he didn't have any products on or with him. He was still in a game.

Goshiki cowered to the sidelines despite being in the middle of the game and he ran off to the bathroom. Shirabu tilts his head as he followed Goshiki.

Shirabu : '' Goshiki? Hey why'd you run off?! ''

He went into the bathroom and saw Goshiki rush into a stall.

Goshiki : '' Don't come in here! ''

He cries. Shirabu was quite confused why Goshiki was being like this.

Tendou : '' Shirabu what happened to Goshiki? ''

Shirabu shrugs, he knocked on the stall door.

Shirabu : '' Goshiki? Hey why are you hiding? Open this door please. ''

Goshiki sobbed, he unlocked the stall door.

Goshiki : '' P-please don't come in... Shirabu.. c-could you please get me... some pads? ''

Shirabu hummed.

Shirabu : '' Of course I can Goshiki. I'll be back okay? ''

Shirabu didn't ask any questions, he went to his bag and brought it back to the bathroom. Shirabu always keeps them in his bag in case any girl might need them.

Shirabu : '' Goshiki, I've got them. ''

Goshiki opened the stall door and grabbed the bag before shutting the door again.

Shirabu : '' Goshiki. Are you transgender? ''

Goshiki : '' Yes... I am.. I wasn't expecting it to start, I-I'm so sorry..''

Goshiki sniffled, he needed a change of shorts and underwear but he didn't have that.

Goshiki : '' D-does anyone have some spare shorts and underwear? I-I bled on mine...''

Tendou : '' I have some, wait here. ''

He rushed to his bag and brought it back to the bathroom, Ushijima came into the bathroom.

Ushijima : '' What's going on in here? ''

Goshiki froze up.

Goshiki : '' G-Get him out of here! ''

Shirabu blinks a few times, he pulled Ushijima out of the bathroom.

Shirabu : '' Goshiki just had an incident. ''

Ushijima rose a brow, quite confused by what that meant.

Ushijima : '' What kind of incident? ''

Shirabu laughs nervously, unsure what to tell Ushijima. Goshiki and Tendou came out of the bathroom, Goshiki was finally clean and wearing shorts that were too big on him.

Goshiki leaned against Tendou and winced in pain, he dropped to his knees and hugged his stomach.

Goshiki : '' Ow ow...''

Ushijima walked to Goshiki and kneeled down next to him, rubbing his stomach.

Ushijima : '' Is it cramps? ''

Goshiki looks at Ushijima in shock.

Ushijima smiles.

Ushi : '' I saw the school files, it said your birth gender. I know your transgender. No need to fear Goshiki. We're not going to think any differently of you. ''

He smiles softly and helps Goshiki stand up.

The team all went to the club room and comforted Goshiki for the rest of the day.

•~•

That afternoon, Shirabu, Semi, Tendou and Ushijima came to Goshiki's house to check how he was doing.

When Goshiki opened the door, the boys saw Goshiki being clinged onto by Kogane from Date Tech.

(Hint for the next story!)