33. Parasite - Kiril

The sentinels from Michael's pack that had attacked him and Angel on their way back from the cabin were meant as a distraction, Kiril was more than certain of that.

He refrained from killing them, just maimed them but couldn't help minding the utterly useless bloodshed. In the back of his mind, he kept recalling the promise he made to Erik to not hurt his pack. To his own astonishment he cared, he couldn't forget and it nagged at him.

Michael was planning something and he was likely in contact with the brotherhood, the gathering of vermin that he thought obliterated but that was seemingly slithering in the dark and preparing their vengeance. What an awfully bad moment for having to deal with them.

They arrived at the location Samira had emailed Angel, tired and blood-stained. Angel seemed clearly traumatized in some way because he entered the house abruptly and disappeared into one of the rooms without saying much. He was a strange boy, concluded Kiril, but somehow likable and quite smart, worth keeping around for the time being, even if only for the leverage over Michael.

"Master! You are back. Ju was concerned." All the concerns she mentioned could be read clearly in her eyes. It made Kiril feel a trace of sadness. Ju didn't have anybody else to look out for her and when he had been gone, horrible things had happened to her.

"Yes. I am back," he answered smiling faintly and petting her on the head.

"Is master hurt?" she asked looking at the blood on their clothes.

"No. Don't worry. It's rather hard to hurt me." What he was, was exhausted, mentally and physically and he still didn't have a plan.

Michael seemed to have an arrangement with the brotherhood and he had no idea if Mila was still with him or with them. If she was with them they had the only piece of leverage over him that was significant. Besides all these practical concerns he also longed to see her.

How pathetic.

But he would ween himself off that longing after he found her and knew she was safe. He really hoped they wouldn't torture her, she had had lately enough reasons to be traumatized for a lifetime and didn't need some more but she knew that the brothers really liked to gather special creatures and play with them.

If they touched her they would have an even more gruesome death than their brothers, whom he massacred fifty years ago. He remembered that night and smiled satisfied. They had deserved everything.

The house Samira picked was really tasteful and big enough so they wouldn't have to cross each other. Unless the crossing was voluntary and intentional, he recalled when Dasha's naked silhouette showed among the steam in the shower.

She was good-looking, he had always liked her slender body and white skin, the perky breasts, and the cheeky smile. But that night he was not quite himself, too troubled to enjoy that.

But Dasha's arms were around his neck and her tongue was in his mouth before he could think too deeply about it.

"No, Daria, I don't feel like it. Not tonight."

"You most certainly do," she said kissing him again and pressing her belly against his already hardening member. "And you need to take responsibility for what you did to me."

He smirked. Dasha was amusing and could definitely be a most interesting and fiery partner. They would have been an interesting match, were there any possibility for him to harbor feelings of that sort for anybody else that wasn't regrettably... Mila. Mila that loved Erik and that didn't have any feelings for him whatsoever.

"As far as I recall everything we did was quite consensual and you enjoyed yourself quite much I must add."

"Well yes," she said getting on her tiptoes and brushing her lips against his while the warm shower stream soaked them with smooth droplets. "It was good. So good that you ruined me for other men."