Chapter I -Start of Mayhem

(This is after the few months mentioned in the description! And also when the odd occurrences start!)

"Ayato-sama!, Saki is picking on me again!" A green haired girl yelled his name.
To which Ayato turned to unsurprisingly see Midori." What happened this time Midori-chan?" He asked the girl who's name is Midori
"Saki's picking on me again!" Midori pouts and hugs Ayato, he didn't mind and hugged back, patting Midori's head to comfort her." What was it about today?" He asked her once again "She said that Ayato-sama treated her more like a sister then me!" Ayato sigh's 'it's always the same arguement' he thought to himself.

He had comforted Midori till she stopped sulking " I'm going to be your bestest friend-sister ever!" Midori said as she put her hands on her hips determined to best Saki in being Ayato's friendship sister.

Meanwhile•

A tarqouise hair in pigtails was talking to a purple haired girl "Okay, Saki I get it, you want to be Yan-kun's friendship sister." The girl with purple hair said. " Yeah, but Midori is trying to be Yan-kun's friendship sister! So what should I do Kokona-sama!" The tarqouise haired girl said as she shook the purple haired girl known as Kokona.
Kokona sweat's as she knows what happens next when her friends sulking like this.

" Come on Saki you two can both be his friendship sister!" Kokona said to her sulking friend, but this doesn't seem to help infact it seems her sulking got worse, and Kokona was now about to drown in an ocean of tears.

•Outside at the courtyard•

'Hm, I wonder what's taking Osano so long to get here.' A black haired boy thought to himself as he read a book on the fountain. "Excuse me, but would you like a cupcake,Senpai?" A boy with chocolate hair asked him, to which he responds with "Sure, I'll take one Odayaka-sama." He says as he takes a cupcake from the plate.

"Say, Senpai I noticed you've been eyeing someone for the past month, would you mind telling me his name?" The boy who's last name is Odayaka asked."... I mean I suppose, since you're a good friend of mine." He responds along with an odd smile.

"His name is Ayato Aishi." He answered Odayaka's question, as he still calmly reading the book in his lap." I see... Thank you for having a conversation with me, I'll be going now." Odayaka says with a small hint of anger in his voice as he walks away.

"... I guess Senpai has to go... To bad since he was quite a good friend." ---- says as he stares down the boy sitting on the fountain .

"Ughhhh! Finally that teacher let me go, jeez she had to get the extra mile to just scold me!" A ginger haired boy says as he starts walking towards the courtyard, scratching the back of his head."Oh hey Osano! You're finally here. What took you so long?" The black haired boy asked the ginger. "My teacher wouldn't let me go and decided to scold me cause I was yelling again!"Osano responds as he sits down next to his friend. "You're yelling in class again? No wonder why you got in trouble." He says jokingly to Osano." Yeah yeah, you always say that." Osano says counteracting his friends remarks as he hands him a box of bento." Thanks Osano." He says taking the bento "Whatever you forgetful dummy." Osano says in a grumpy tone.

•Somewhere Else in Le School•

"Why is there so much more paperwork than before today." A boy with silver blue hair questions himself as he sifts through the paperwork." It's just you luck Megamo-sama!" Akane a student council member remarks to their president "Akane-san don't provoke him more.Megamo-san isn't in a good mood." A black haired girl named Kuroko, the vice president of the student council. "Right I apologize for my lack of maners, I had gotten carried away!" Akane apologized to their president.

"It's fine, you all may go." Megamo said to all of them "Thank for accepting my apology, I'll take my leave!" Akane said leaving the room." I shall also leave now, please take care." Kuroko said leaving the room as well."Well, I'll get going to president!"Shiromi said as she stepped out the door."I'll get going now to, have a good day." Aoi said leaving Megamo in the room. "Sigh, thank God it's finally quite." He says getting up and looking out the window, to see Ayato around the cherry blossom tree. He feels his face warm up a bit from staring at Ayato.

'... I can't believe I've grown feeling's for him in only a moth...' he thinks to himself as he looks away looking as red as a ripe tomato. He sits back down on his desk 'Those others, must also like him... Well I don't need to look into those documents.' He thinks to himself once again, throwing away the documents concerning the de@ths at Akademi High.' I already know who's been doing those k!ll!ngs.'

Down at the bottom with Ayato•

"... What are you doing here again?" He asks the four boys now sitting with him. "We're looking to be consulted。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。." One of the blond haired boys said. "Don't come to me, go to a professional or your leader, just not me alright?" Ayato says getting up and about to walk away.

"Ayato-sama, please. No one would understand, well apart from boss but he's away for the day!" One of them says, clearly this was the first they had asked anyone for ✨Help✨. "... Fine just for 10 minutes." He responds to them, and clearly they broke character and started crying. Ayato being an Aishi didn't quite understand but comforted the delinquents.

•I'll see all of you in the next Chapter•

Hello! This is an edit!
The reason for it is because, previously, this story had omegaverse in it's storyline. But NOT anymore!

I hope that this clears up the misunderstanding caused by my inexperience in writing.

Also, the reason why there's still hints to this being an omegaverse is 'cause I was too lazy to remove those bits of the the story.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say other than why I haven't been uploading, love you my bunnies!