Chapter VI - Spending time with him

No one's POV :

Oko put one of his hand's on the back of his head pushing him a little bit more towards him ( Oko ), and Ayato wrapped his arm's around Oko's neck. "Mhhm~" Ayato let a small sound { That I have no idea how to describe} pushing Oko off of him.

He gasped for air letting what just happened sink in. When Oko grabbed his wrist pulling him closer to Oko. "Please, just a little more..." Oko said pulling Ayato into his lap. "Nghh~ f-fine, only an hour alright?" Ayato responds with a small hint of emotion in his voice. "That's more than enough time." Oko says kissing him again. Oko pushed him onto the couch and Ayato had his arms around Oko's neck.

Small 12+ scene please skip till you see " End of 12+ scene" if you are uncomfortable with this or under 12, thank you! Also metion of things that may trigger people like de@d bod!es

Oko slowly took off his shirt revealing that he had some scars for bullies or from the rituals he's done. "... What happened to you?" Oko went silent for a bit after hearing Ayato's question. "I-its nothing, are you comfortable with me t-taking your shirt o-off?" Oko said in a demanding and questioning tone. "It's fine..." Ayato says, he has a feeling he never felt before.  Oko took off Ayato's shirt throwing it down to the ground. He ( Ayato ) has a petite body especially since he's been carrying corpses around and fighting students and teachers alike.

' how does h-he have that kind of body when he carries corpses and fight almost every week...' Oko thought to himself staring at his neck.
'G-god damnit... I can't hold it anymore!' Oko thought as he kisses his neck. "Nggh~!" Ayato let out a grunt (?) shocked at Oko's sudden movement. Oko was definitely leaving a hickey on Ayato's neck. "A-ahh~ O-oko stop Nggh~!" Ayato quietly moaned. Oko stoped kissing his neck and looked at him in shock "A-ayato d-did you just...." Oko said in a confusing tone to Ayato. "J-just be gentle..." Ayato said allowing Oko to continue. "I will." Oko said kissing his neck again.

Okay! End if 12+ scene! Just don't look at the top

I'm lazy today so that's all there is for this week! Bye!