Chapter II - A Cat-tastrophe

For the next ten minutes he (Ayato) became sort of like a therepist for them. After that he just went home cause why the hell not ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭

Warnings! Censored swearing

At Ayato's Home•

"Akio! , Hiroshi! Where are you two?"
Ayato yells out two names looking for them. Suddenly a Black cat with blue eyes comes and rubs himself against Ayato." Hello Akio. Did you miss me?" He asks the cat named Akio who has been with him since he was a child, as he bends down to pet him. And then another cat with white fur and yellow eyes comes and jumps on Ayato's back." Hi there Hiroshi no need to jump on me." He says to the cat who he named Hiroshi, who has also been
With him since he was a child, given to him by Jokichi and another by Ryoba, Ayato's father and mother.

"Alright come on now you two let's get you two some food." He picks both Akio and Hiroshi up, bringing them to the kitchen. He puts them both down and opens a cupboard and taking out cat food."Hm, I should probably buy some more food for you two, we're about to run out. Anyway here you go." Ayato says as he pours cat food in their food bowls.

After he fed the cats he went to his room,grabbing a small book from his desk writing on a page "To Do List:"
"I'll to finish this before going to work." He sigh's because at a maid cafe, since girls are usually the ones working there there's on maid dresses.'I mean those dresses are comfy and all, but I get stared at way to much. It makes me uncomfortable."

He thinks to himself as his two cats come into the room , and jumping on the bed,one curls up into a ball the other lays sideways. They both adventualy fall asleep just before Ayato left for work.

•At the Maid Cafe•

"Im here, Takumi-sama!" Ayato says in the back before changing his clothes. "Oh great that you're here, some people specifically came to see you, Ayato-sama!" Takumi says to him clearly enthusiastic about her friend having a harem. "Me? Why would they be looking for me? They normally come for Ai-san, why would they come for me?" He asks Takumi as he changes his clothing (Y'all don't worry she's looking away from him, plus she's lesbian anyway!).

" Hm, maybe it's because your so adorable!" She says to Ayato, very confident of her answer." Mhm, sure whatever you say Takumi-sama, whatever you say." He responds to her "Are you done changing yet?" She asks Ayato " I am let's, get to work." He says to Takumi as he walks out of the changing room.

"Am I even the boss of this cafe anymore?" She asks herself sarcasticly " I don't know, you still are. So why do you say that?" He asks her as they walk to the front. 'He is damn oblivious! Jesus Christ, how am I going to help that obliviousness of his so he can realize he has a huge harem!' She thinks to her self angrily.

"I'll start serving the customer's now Takumi-sama." He says as Takumi nods. She suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder so she looks back to see Ai behind her. "Oh, hello Ai! Did you want to talk about anything?" She asks her "Is he still oblivious to the fact that he has girls and even guys after him?" Ai asks Takumi. "Nope, he has not even the slightest clue of that."

They were having a pretty long conversation, when suddenly the door opens revealing Amao Odayaka. His family is known quite well in the baking and cooking industries. Takumi and Ai we're very surprised because of the sudden visit from him.
Amao sits down as an uncomfortable silence fills the building. "I'm sorry for coming without notice, but mother suddenly asked me to come her." He says breaking the silence. "Uhmm, it's quiet alright!" Takumi responds as she walks over to him. "Would you like anything today?"Takumi asked him.

"I'll take today's special, would that be alright?" He responded"Of course, I'll get the order going, is there anything?" She said to Amao. "No, what I ordered is enough." He says, as people started whispering. "I see alright, your order will be done in a few minutes!" Takumi said nervously.

"Uhm, Ai-san what happened while I was in the back?" Ayato asked her. "Haiz, everyone is in a panic because an Odayaka is here without notice. Takumi is pretty pressured." Ai said answering Ayato's question.

'... F--- he's here?! S---! God why me?!' Ayato thinks to himself. "I see... Thank you for telling me." Ayato says, hiding his EHEM panic😉.

Alright y'all who actually are reading this story. Y'all probably already know what's going on here!

Also, I had school so I couldn't write new chapters.

Right bye you all.

And remember what your past self said Abt you!