Chapter XIII - Flustered Now Are We~

Ayato POV :

After all that happened between me and the Saikou Corp heir, Megamo, lady night, I had alot of hickeys and some bite marks. They'll all be gone in a few days, but it's annoying since I have to cover it up. And to make it worse, everytime he (Megamo) sees me, he looks at me like he wants to do it again! To make it EVEN worse, he knows I'm not a god-damned Omega! F*ck!

At Work (No one's POV) :

Takumi gasped as she saw Ayato with alot of love marks. "Oh my goodness! You have a boyfriend?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She said as she shakes Ayato till he feels a little dizzy. "Takumi-sama, it was just a one time thing." He said trying not to sound like he's about to throw up. Takumi stops shaking Ayato as he stared at him with off shoulder clothes.

"Who said it was just a one time thing, dear?" Someone said with a slight playful tone, while smirking from the doorway of the cafe's 'employee only'  door. Takumi and Ayato looked to see, to see a well known figure in the social world there. "What are you doing here?!" Ayato says, looking flustered as he pulls up his off shoulder clothes to cover him up a little more. "... Is that-" Takumi was almost completely speechless seeing who was Infront of her. The familiar light blue, almost white haired man almost laughed. "I wasn't expecting you to work in a maid cafe of all places, dear." He said in a teasing manner. Takumi snapped out of her trance and bowed her head respectfully at him.

Ayato just became more flustered and red at his comment. He walks over to Ayato, gently grabbing a strand of Ayato's hair in his hand. "Megamo, what do you want?" Ayato asked , still holding up his clothes. "I'm, just going to leave! Bye!" Takumi says as  sweat dropped from her face, leaving them alone. "Hmmm, looks like we're alone now~." He said seductively to Ayato, as he played with the smaller's hair. "How did you even find where I work?" Ayato asked him again, almost letting go of his hold on the clothes. "Let's just say that someone I work with saw you here." He said only slightly answering his question. Ayato was even more curious as to who saw him here, but he put that aside for now.

"Why did you come here?" He asked him, wanting a clear answer right there, right then. "Why? Because I wanted to see you." Megamo responded. "... I don't even know why your the council president at this point." Ayato said, letting go of his clothes by accident, as he crossed his arms. Megamo blushes, holding in the urge to pick Ayato up and kiss him. "Are you trying to tempt me dear? Because it's working quite well." Megamo said, maki Ayato realize he let go of his clothes. "You f*cking pervert!" Ayato said, as he immediately pulls back up his clothes. "Don't be so flustered now dear~ I did see you half naked~" Megamo said playfully, as he chuckled from Ayato being flustered.

After a few minutes of Megamo teasing Ayato, someone barged in the room.

"Ohh! Am I disturbing you two?" The person said, as he crosses his arms and clenches his fist in clear annoyance. "What are you doing here?" Megamo retorted at him, also very clearly annoyed.

I would like to give a late Merry Christmas too you all, and thank you for reading this story of mine!

A new tear is on the horizon and I wish that you all enjoy the fireworks and celebrations your cultures have for new years eve!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everyone!