Chapter XVI - Shall we Dance?

No one's POV :

Mido, the new dance teacher introduced himself, and while doing that. His gaze was on Ayato the whole time, watching him like a hawk.

'Found you.' Mido had thought to himself as he introduced himself to his new class.

Once he (Mido) was done with his introduction, he proceeded with the class lecture for about twenty minutes. The part of class which the students waiting for finally arrived, it was time to actually dance. And yes, Modo was still watching Ayato like he was predator hunting his prey.

"Alright class!" Mido says, disrupting the loud chatter of the students as they all look at him listening to what he has to say. "You will be paired up for today's lesson. Don't worry, the dance will be simple and slow." Mido says again, causing the students to look around and find a partner to dance with as the loud chatter once again started.

"Twenty, twenty-one.... Haahh." Mido let's out a long sigh that none of the students. None of them but Ayato.
Ayato walks towards Mido quietly, so once he got to him, it startled Mido a little.

"Sensei, may I ask why you sighed?" Ayato politely asks him. "It's just that the students aren't even on numbers, dear." Mido says, emphasizing the last word to Ayato. " So one student won't have a partner to dance with?" Ayato asks Mido, as he stared at the students talking to each other, making it sound like a market place inside the classroom.

"You are correct. So then why are you not finding a dance partner?" Mido says as he looks at Ayato waiting for an answer. "I'm not much of a talker, and when ever I do talk, the person I'm talking to turns into a tomato, I don't really know why." Ayato responds, and he notice a small twitch in Mido's fingers.
"Well then, if that's the case then shall I be your partner dear?" Mido asks, holding out his hand in a small bow. "Why not? I'll be able to learn alot." Ayato says in a sarcastic tone, once again putting on his 'normal person' mask, then holds Mido's han, accepting his proposal.

Mido slightly frowns at Ayato's faked sarcasm towards him, but he lets it go. "Does everyone have a partner yet?" Mido asks, still holding Ayato's hand. Some girls squeal when they saw how they held each other's hand, and how they perfectly fit together. While other girls look jealous of either Ayato or of Mido.
Other then that, they all say 'yes' then Mido waits for them to be infront of their partner.

"Now that everyone's with their partner, let's get started." Mido says, moving slightly closer towards Ayato. "First, pick which one you will be the lead of dance." Mido says, as some students start to argue who the lead will be, some just pick then waited, and others quietly chose who the lead will be.
Adventually they all settled down. "Now then, whoever the lead is, please follow my movements." Mido says as he holds up one of Ayato's hands, then his left hand on Ayato's waist.

Some students got it quickly while others were having a slightly harder time then the others, bit adventually they all got it.

"Next, the follower's left hand on the leads left shoulder." Upon hearing this, Ayato moved his hand onto Mido's left shoulder. Mido slightly smiles at how Ayato already knew what to do.

Yeah uhmm, so that's it for this week. It late at night in the Philippines rn, and I'm low on percentage of my phone.

Sooooo~ Bye-bye!