Chapter VIII - Bløødshêd†

So, uhhh you can probably tell the warning from the title, but I'll give it to you anyway! If any of you reading this are uncomfortable or triggered by these I really would want you to skip those parts!

Warnings : Blood, Death, Murder, Cursing, and Probably Obsession.

No one's POV (after they ate) :

"Amao, have you ever had a love interest? It's just a question anyway so you don't need to answer." Ayato asks him, laying down on the bed while Amao was still at his (Ayato's) desk. "I have, why do you ask?" Amao says looking away slightly red. "If you do, have you ever wanted to just...keep them for yourself? Give them no choice but to...love you?" Ayato asks him, sitting up and fiddling with his fingers. "... I have..... I always have, ever since he talked to me..." Amao says, turning the chair around to Ayato. "Really? You're not lying to me right?" Ayato says looking back at Amao. "I have... For a long time~" Amao says smiling at Ayato, but it's a little different than his usual smile. "You know... If I was given a choice to kill the ones trying to take him away from me, I would... I would've gladly killed them..." Amao says, smiling, but it definitely was not his usual smile, not in the slightest bit... "Y-you would? You're...like me?" Ayato says, lifting his head to face Amao. He laughs a little, looking back at Ayato. "I guess I am..." Amao says, still smiling. Ayato gets up and grabs Amao's hand. "I can't wait to be able to talk about something like that to someone! Would you mind coming over from time to time?" Ayato says happy? Happy? Yeah...Happy... It's the first time Amao saw him happy, ever in his life.

"A-ayato, y-you're smiling?" Amao says in disbelief. Ayato smiled sincerely because of him! HIM! Amao was extremely red, Ayato noticed and thinking that he had a cold, he put his hand on his forehead. "Amao-kun! You're heating up! Come-on lay down I'll get you some water." Ayato says worryingly {Is that even a word?} Heading downstairs and grabbing a cup of cold water. "Here, drink it." Ayato says giving Amao the cup of water. "Thanks Ayato..." He says taking the cup and drinking the water then smiles at Ayato. Ayato sigh's, telling him to go to bed already.

Soon enough Ayato was sleeping like a baby. But Amao can't get any sleep, since he's so close to Ayato. 'He smells nice...' Amao thinks to himself as he wrap's his arms around Ayato's waist, burying his face into Ayato's nape. "When will you notice me as yours, sweetheart?" He mumble's to himself. "I told you I would kill for the one I love... Has anyone been getting close to you?" Amao says, staring at Ayato...

At school (No one's POV) :

"Amao, have you taken your keys yet?" Ayato asks, surprising Amao. "I did, thank you Ayato again for letting me stay for the night." Amao says bending to face Ayato's eyes, and smiling. "You don't need to let me know that I'm that short okay." Ayato says, making a slightly grumpy face. Amao laughs at this but gets up straight, taking a cupcake and offering it to Ayato. "Is this a peace offering?" Ayato asks jokingly and taking the cupcake. "It is." Amao says in return jokingly as well. "Well, I gotta go now, thanks for the cupcake." Ayato's says, turning around and leaving the cooking club room.

"Eek! Our leader has a crush on Ayato-sama!" Aiji squeals in excitement. "Your on first name bases now, Amao-sama?" Shoko says teasingly to their leader. "Don't hurt my best friend ever alright, Amao-kun?" Saki says. "That's enough, I get it!" Amao says to his members teasing. "I'll be giving some food out, I'll be right back after." Amao says grabbing the plate of cupcakes.

Amao was giving out some food when he saw Ayato talking to someone from around the corner, although he couldn't hear what they were talking about, he saw the guy blushing at Ayato... 'He's mine you moron... If you think you can have him you're as idiotic as you look." Amao thinks to himself, gripping the plate he was holding tightly that I could break. Amao walks up to then like nothing's wrong, talking with Ayato immediately. "Ayato, would you like some more cupcakes? I can't find any other students since they're all most likely having lunch." Amao says completely ignoring the guy Ayato was talking to. "Sure, why not? Sorry Chio-san, but can we talk later after school?" Ayato says. "Alright, that's fine I'll be at waiting at the front of the school on 5:50." Chio says a little wary of Amao. "Alright I'll see you there." Ayato says waving goodbye to him. "Ayato, who was that guy?" Amao asks. "He's a friend of mine. I was going to do a task for him when you came." Ayato says.

They went to a nearby seat to have a chat with each other, and also so Ayato can eat some more cupcakes. "Hey, Ayato, how would you react if someone confessed their feelings for you under the cherry tree in the school?" Amao asks Ayato as he eats a cupcake. "I would probably reject them, as long as it they weren't the one's I love." Ayato says after he swollowed the cupcake he was eating. "I see... So if I were to confess to you, would you reject me?" Amao says staring blankly at the room Infront of him. "Maybe, I'm not sure, but if you were to confess to me and I accepted your confession, would you treat me well?" Ayato asks him. "Of course I would! Why wouldn't I?" Amao exclaims. Ayato gets up looking at Amao, and smiling before walking away. "... Ayato... You won't have a choice but to accept my feelings for you when the time comes... You have no choice..." Amao mumbles to himself, smiling once again. "Looks like you going to have to go, Chio..."

A Murder scene is about to happen, if you are triggered pls stop reading now!

It was about fifteen minutes before it turned 5:50 pm. Chio was already there just waiting for Ayato to come. But of course that wouldn't happen.... A person wearing black hooded sweatshirt came up and stabbed him right through his stomach. Chio's eyes widened covering the stab wound with his hand to try and stop the bleeding. "This is you're fault, you know? You were to close to the one that's MINE.... You had to die..." The one who is in the hood says. "F*ck..." He says just before collapsing to the ground. He picks up his now lifeless body, getting blood all over his clothes, he drops the knife, but since he had gloves on, he didn't have his finger prints on the weapon. He went to dispose of the corpse by incenerating it. After he incenerated his corpse he took of his hood to wipe some blood off of his face. Milk chocolate hair, green eyes. It was Amao, but you probably have guessed that by now.

        He is MINE

That's all for this week! Thank you for reading this long chapter to the end!

All of you have an amazing day!