Chapter V - Mine!

No one's POV :

Oko was in his room reading an ancient tome about demons and stuff when someone said something. "Hey, kid, I want to know how and why you became so obsessed over that kid you were talking to at... What do humans call it? Right at your school." A woman with an alluring voice and fox ears and nine tails asked him. "... You don't need to know how and why I do..." He said to to her still reading the ancient tome. "Kid, for once I'm going to agree with fox b*tch, you have a whole book shelve solely filled with books on how to get someone to fall in love with you. And there's a whole book with the kids like's, dislike's, his favorite song, and even the kids sleep schedule." A man says, he has bright red hair and a strong physical appearance. " Really? Can I see the book! The kid's adorable, I want to bring him home." The woman says, she looked quite young but she was actually around a thousand years old.

"Your little... Love obsession is quite a hassle to deal with... But they are right with their words for once." Another man reveals himself, he had black hair and also looked fairly human but his skin was deep red in color. "Oh right! Kid, don't you have him coming over?" The woman remarked, snapping Oko back into the real world. "H-how did you know h-he was coming over?" Oko asked her. "Ohh nothing it's just that I have a feeling he's about to get here, nothing more." She says in a response to him. "... How long till h-he gets here?" Oko asked her. "About, thirty minutes at least. You still have time to get ready!" She says excited to meet the person her master's so infatuated with in person. "Alright... Whatever you say Mae..." Oko said saying her nickname.

After gm"he" gets there ( No one's POV ) :

Soon enough, Oko heard a knock on the door. He went to check who was there. "A-ayato-kun, your already here?" He asked even though he knew he was coming. "I guess I already am. So, could you let me in?" Ayato asked with a gentle tone, and Oko stepped aside. They went to the living room and watched movies, but Oko wasn't really interested in those so he was reading books the whole time. Ayato looked to his right and saw Oko reading in what looked like a uncomfortable position. So he grabbed his arm and pulled him down so that he's laying on his back, than out his head on his lap since the pillows on the couch were uncomfortable.

Ayato POV :

I looked to my right to see Oko reading a book in an uncomfortable position so I grabbed his hand and pulled him down so he could lay down then put his head on my lap as a pillow since the ones on the couch were uncomfortable.

Oko POV :

I was reading a book in a slightly uncomfortable position when suddenly Ayato grabbed my hand and pulled me down, laying my head on his lap. "A-ayato-kun w-what are you d-doing? I asked him stuttering. "You looked uncomfortable so I just did the first thing that came to mind." He said to me. "You can read your book so it's fine." He told me while he played with my hair. 'How could I read anything right now when I'm laying in your lap...' I thought to myself looking like a tomato. "Your hair is pretty." He told me and I saw a small smile form on his face. I turned as red as Shuten's hair color. He touched my face and then kissed my forehead, urging me to sleep.

I so badly just want to push him on the couch and kiss him to my heart's contempt. But I can't do that, can I? He'll hate me and probably avoid me for the rest of his life... I can't have that... Maybe I should keep him locked up so he won't runaway? No, the others will also be doing that and fighting over who keeps him first. The thing is, is that people keep approaching him, they all liked him, wanted him for themselves... Too bad we claimed him first~ he's all mine for today though~. No, stop thinking that he'll think you're wierd, I don't want that now...

I looked up at him seeing him just calms me down immediately... He was the first to actually acknowledge me who wasn't the other occult members. Maybe I should keep him looked up so he doesn't get taken by anyone else other than-

My thoughts were cut off by Ayato who... Kissed me?! H-he kissed m-me... He broke the kiss extremely fast though... He apologized and was about to leave the room when I immediately got up grabbed his wrist, pulling him into my lap facing towards me. I locked my lips onto his, pulling him closer...

Okay, that's enough for today. My phone's battery life is on 5% so we'll continue this next chapter! Bye!