Chapter IX - Pretty little Birdy

No one POV :

Ayato had waited for quite awhile for Chio but he never showed up. After thirty minutes of waiting he decided to just go home.

On his way to his house, he saw a blind who had quite the number of injuries. Can you guess who it is? If you guessed Osoro, your a winner! Okay enough with the jokes.

He sighed and walked up to Osoro who was wiping off some of his blood off his face. He was sneaking up behind Osoro and said "You good there big guy?" Ayato asked, leaning over the blond while still tiptiong. Osoro looked behind him to see a significantly smaller male behind him and he let out a small chuckle. "I'm fine, what'd you expect from the leader of the delinquents?" Osoro said getting up and dusting off any dirt on him.

Ayato saw he was looking worse practically every minute. So since Osoro didn't say anything about it, he just grabbed his hand and led him to his house. "Hey! What the hell do you think your doing?!" Osoro said, surprised at both Ayato's action and him being able to drag him around.

They finally reach Ayato's house and Ayato pushed him in. And then he let himself in, going to the bathroom immediately, taking his first aid kit. "Gosh, be more careful next time." Ayato said as he bandaged up Osoro's wounds. "F*ck, that hurts! And for your information, I was careful." Osoro retorted, wincing in pain. "Yeah, sure you were careful, you lump of junk." Ayato said as he wiped off the blood on Osoro's face with a soaked wet towel.

«Chirp! Big bad man in living room! Chirp!» A loud voice of a bird echoed through the room. "You have a bird?" Osoro asked as he looked at Ayato. "I do, he's just loud when there's someone or something in the house who he doesn't like or doesn't feel safe around. So he must not really like you." Ayato said with his usual blank face. "Yeah sure, whatever." Osoro says. "There, don't be so reckless, alright?" Ayato says after he finishes bandaging Osoro up. "Ughh, whatever, just stop nagging me! Your not my damn mom." Osoro says in a annoyed tone.

"Hmmm, hm, Haruto, where are you?" Ayato hums as he looks for his bird he named Riki. «Chirp! Bad man gone, Chirp!» Haruto chirps. "Yes, he's gone, you come out now." Ayato says. «Chirp!» Haruto chirps once again. "Mhhm, you don't need to be so loud, Riki." Ayato says as he holds out his finger for his bird to pirch on. His bird flies over and lands on his finger. «Chirp, bad man close to yato, Chirp!» Haruto, Continues to chirp in annoyance, and flaps his wings. "Okay, I get it." Auto giggles a little, when he feels a furry body rub against his feet. " Hmm, ahh, Akio, Hiroshi, there you two are." Ayato says, as he bends down and pets them.

Ayato changed his clothing to his hoodie, and the cats went to sleep. "Who's the prettiest little budgie?" Ayato asks sarcasticly. «Chirp! Me! Chirp!» Haruto chirps. "That's right, you are." Ayato laughs then sets Haruto in his cage.

Okay, yeah, that's it. Bye now!