Chapter XIX - Interesting~

No one's POV :

Ayato went back inside the school as if nothing happened. Little did he know someone saw the entire thing play out like a movie. And that someone wouldn't be found out anytime soon. And they wouldn't say a word to anyone about his crime. After all, why blow the whistle on someone when you want them to be reliant on you?

??? POV :

'Hmm~ how nice of a kill now... Should I just take him already... He's taking frustratingly long to dance right into my trap.' I thought before throwing my knife across the room. "Don't do that you dip sh*t. Your going to ruin the room you moron. As if your presence doesn't irritate me enough." ??? Told me in an annoyed tone. "What? Isn't it exciting that we could get him for ourselves soon? Tsk, no matter how much I hate you and those other bastards, I have to f*cking share him with you and them." I say in an irritated voice.  "Just be f*ckin quiet, he'll come over soon, there's to little cameras around the school to keep tabs on him everywhere he goes."

"Well then get the ------ to install more around the school. Since it's about him I doubt he'll refuse, though it'll be on smaller scale since it would alert some more annoying students that there are more cameras all of a sudden." I said to ??? and he just looked at me. "Just shut up, he's coming over now, you better be f*cking quiet." ??? Said irritated. "Whatever you say. Just make sure that we aren't found out by him, not yet atleast." I said before sitting down on the floor.

No one's POV :

Ayato walks up to the the third floor around the northern wing to talk with  info-kun. When he gets there he upon habit, looks up towards the security camera outside the room. "So, dear. What do you want this time?" Info-kun asks Ayato. "Is there any information on who might like my senpai." Ayato said, not as a question, but as a statement. Info-kun chuckled. "So what do I get as payment for my services?" He said once again. As he spun his chair around with his arms crossed. "How much do you want." Ayato says blatantly. Info-kun just smirks. "How about a kiss then." He said. ".... Huh?" Ayato tilts his head in confusion from the abrupt answer.

"Exactly what I said, I want a kiss as payment." Info-kun added blatantly. "... When do you want it." Ayato says a little wary of what Info-kun wants.  The said male just smiles wider as he said 'Behind the school, just before cleaning time.' Then Ayato just nodded. "I'll send you anyone who might be a threat to you and your senpai." Info-kun muttered the last part, which Ayato didn't hear. "... Thank you..." Ayato conjured up before turning on his heel and walking away. Info-kun was stunned that he just heard a 'thank you' come out of Ayato's mouth. Let alone to him, he smiles then turns his head towards the the glowing red eyes in the darkness of his room. A growl could be heard from that side of the room. "Hah! Jealous now are we? For what? That I managed to convince him to give me a kiss as payment or that he said 'thank you' to me?" Info-kun stated to the growling wolf in his room.

Well, that's that.

Bye!