Ch.16

Damon's pov
"Who's this?" A woman in her 40s asked. I look at her. She looked like Ember but older. "Mom this is Damon. I know I wasn't sopposed to but I heard screaming so I went in the woods. I saved him from beating. I couldn't leaving him. He was hurt. His pack left him. He doesn't have one." Ember said quickly looking at her feet. "Ember. I told you to stay out of there. But I'll let it slide this time." Her mom said then looks at me. "What happen to you? Who are you? " she ask me. "Damon Flames. I was attacked by my older brother." I said. "I'm Ms.Blue. Shouldn't you tell your parents about it? " she said. "No my dad don't care. He's like my brother. Mom's dead. She was great. My sister left after mom died." I started crying. "I'm so sorry." Ms.Blue said. "It's ok." I said as Ember hugged me. "Mom. Can we keep him?" Ember asked. Ms.Blue thinks about it. "Ok. He can stay. But he's your responsibility." Ms.Blue said. "Ok." Ember and I said at the same time about to go upstairs. "Wait. Damon get out of those bloody clothes. You can use some of Alec's clothes."Ms.Blue said. "Ok." I said. I grab some clothes and go to take a shower to wash the blood off of me. I look at myself. I look horrible. I had claw marks in my skin from my brother and dad. After I showered I went into Ember's room. She was laying on the bed asleep. I walk over and lay on the bed to take a nap. I hope I don't wake her.