Ch.22

Damon's pov

It's been a few days since the party. I'm starting to worry about Ember. She's been acting weird. Was it what I said to her? Her cousin's death? Being the new female Alpha? I don't understand this. Is it me? Does she not want to love me because I'm a dragon? Well I can change that. I can become a wolf. All I need is a witch. Then Ember will love me and I won't be weird for us to be together.

"Damon!!! Where are you?" I heard Ember's voice. I slowly creep up from behind the couch. "Yes." I softly said. "Damon. Have you notice something going on around here? I mean like the pack getting smaller and smaller everyday? It worries me. Am I just going crazy?" Ember was saying. "No you're not crazy.I noticed too." I said pulling my arm on her. "I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'm not meant to be in charge of a pack." Ember said laying her head against me. "Ember! You're a great leader. Show them that. I'm here to help you. Now let's find out what's going on around here." I said. She pulled her face up. "You're right let's do this." Ember said. I pull out my Dragon wings not even thinking about anyone walking in. "Come on Ember we're going up." I said pulling her out door. I began running up. I can fly now. I feel stronger. "Dddddamon!!!" Ember's voice was shakey. She held on to me tightly. "It's ok. I got you." I said then whoosh something came and knocked me and Ember out of the sky. We come falling. I heard Ember's crys.