Chapter 1

Legend's Pov - outfit above

Monday

*knock knock* "Yo L.A wake the fuck up man, you gone make us late for the first day." I groan rollin over and pulling the cover over my head.

"Aye get the fuck up." I roll my eyes at the sound of my brother's voice. My son jumped on me.

"Apollo move boy" I said pushing him away he started drooling on my neck making me wake up

"You not gone lemme sleep are you" he barked pullin the cover wit his paw

"Ight Ight I'm getting up." I get out of bed and took care of Apollo first then took quick shower and start getting ready.

"LEGEND GIOVANNI TORETTO GETCHO BLACK ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE YOU LATE TA SCHOOL!!" I roll my eyes putting my chain and watch on

"ight boy imma see you after schoo." I said lettin Pollo running downstairs grabbing my backpack on the way out.

"ight damn I'm comin yeen have to say my whole gov. man." I huffed

"watch yo mouth boy" She said popping me

"but you just cussed" I said rubbing my lip

"That's cause I'm grown little boy, now gone out my house and get to school." I laughed hugging and kissing her cheek before running out the house.

Okay lemme give yall a lil intro. I'm Legend Toretto. But my family call me L.A. I'm 18, 6'0. I'm from West Philly but me and my family moved to Texas when I was freshman. I got 2 siblings. My little sister Emani and my half brother Cartier. Emani is two years younger than us. Cartier and I are the same age but we not twins. Our dad cheated on my mom with his mom but she died when she gave birth to him a few weeks after I was born. Since he my dad's kid, my mom agreed to take him in while the worked on they shit. But she loves him like he came outta ha. I'm the QB at Carnegie Vanguard High School I'm also captain of the baseball team and play basketball. Oh yea I got a son. His name is Apollo he three and bad asf but back to the story ;)

"Ight we'll see you later baby E" I said once we walked into school. Me and Cartier walk over to our friends dapping them up leaning against the lockers talking.

"Yo L.A ain't that yo girl?" We turn and look at what Dante is talking about.

"Oh yea Vaiyah right" my brother asks looking at me damn that girl is so fine I thought to myself. to be honest she been fine to me since freshman year and I been wanting to talk to her, but some shit always cause me to wait for the right time you feel me. Don't get me wrong I'm good at talking to females but sum about her makes me feel different and I just need good timing which don't ever come. Plus ion know she would really fuck wit me. I was born intersex, I have a dick and I had boobs but I got them cut off though. I identified as a girl til I turned 12 and realized that I was meant to be a boy.

"nigga the fuck wrong wit chu" I said punching Dante when he slapped my head.

"you was staring at yo girl" he teased.

I roll my eyes smacking my lip "shut up, she ain't my girl"

"yet" they said

"if you'd grow some balls and just ask her out she would be yo girl." I sucked my teeth pushin him

"nigga my balls dropped before yours fuck you mean." He laid

"whatever look once you get in wit her you can hook me up with Yasmin sexy ass." Dante said wit a cheeky smile.

I just shrug rolling my eyes again "It's senior year so I just might shoot my shot". The bell for period rung and we all went to our classes. I got a few classes with her so I today I'm just saying fuck timing and shit. I'm finna shoot my shit. I stayed in the halls until the late bell rung then I walked into my civics class. It was a full class today and lucky for me the only seat open was the one next to Vaiyah. She stay lookin fine as hell