Chapter 2

Vaiyah Pov - outfit above

Monday

*beep beep beep beep* I heard my alarm clock go off

"Ughh" I softly groan stretching..

"Hi pretty girl. You're so pretty baby." I said rubbing my cat Storm she purred

I checked my phone responding to text messages.. rolling my eyes when I saw my ex texting me this mf jus won't leave me alone. I responded to my friends group chat then responded to this guy I've been talking to for almost two months.. he been bein weird so I'll prolly ghost him.. I got outta bed and started getting reedy for school.. after I got ready I said bye to storm and went downstairs seein my mom sitting at the table..

"morning mom Bisc already at the bus stop" she smiled saying Good morning.

"Yea he already left." I nodded

"Okay lemme go I'm late so I'll see you later" I said walking towards the front door

"Okay have a good day love you" I smile walking out the door yelling back at her

"love you too " I got into my car. Going to pick up my cousin Megan since her car was currently in the shop getting fixed. I pulled up to her house after a 15 minute drive, honking my car horn

*beeeep beeeep*.

"bitch you ain't have to lay on the horn like that I got the notification that you was here" She says rolling her eyes getting in the car. I shrugged pulling off heading to school.

Let me give yall a introduction and tell yall about myself. I'm Vaiyah Mulan Hayes. I live with my little brother Ash whose a freshman and our parents. But they're divorced so we go back and forth every week to they're houses. I have a cat Storm that's my baby. I been in Houston since I was 9 I moved here from California when my parents were still together cause my dad got a promotion and transferred. I'm 5'9. I'm cheerleader and a singer at my school Carnegie Vanguard High School. My cousin Megan is like my twin we only a month and 13 days apart. That's my bitch for real. She raps and I sing she hasn't blown up yet but I know she will soon, but anyways yea let's get back to the story.

At school

We walked into the building goin to our lockers seeing our friends waiting for them..
"Heyy boo how you feel? You look cute." I look at my best friend Yasmin confused.. this hoe actin sus. Megan was shaking her head telling her to shut up.

"ok what's yall problem" I asked

"umm well your ex may or may not have posted something. And us being the P.I's we are connected the dots and let's jus say you have every right to cry or wanna fight her." I looked at my boy best Ray-Lyn..

"Ray.. the fuck are you talking about? Jus say it" they looked at each other and Normani pulled her phone out showing me a video.. It was my ex kissing on a girl with robes on and they look like they was on baecation.. it said happy 2 year.. we were together for 1 year and jus broke up a couple months ago... well I won't say Ian suspect something like that.. I sighed shaking off the feelings I started having.

"oh.." I respond dryly

"babes it's okay he didn't deserve you anyways fuck him" Megan comes over and hugs me I jus stand there..

"it is what it is" I say shrugging

"Hey look on the bright side I heard yo future husband is single too" I glance over at him. He so damn fine.

Legend Toretto. My friends talk about how him and his people rich and he'd prolly spoil me better than my ex's but if I talk to him it's going to be because of that not because of how much money he has cause Ian like that. I've liked him since freshman year but I still haven't said anything. The boy makes me nervous.