Chapter 11

Legend's POV -

Yall seen that. She kissed me first. Ole boy really fucked up.

*SMUT WARNING*

I kissed her back pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, rubbing the back of my neck pulling me closer. My hands traveled down gripping her ass. She moaned into my mouth grinding on me, I slipped my tongue in her mouth massing her ass in my hands pulling her closer.

I kissed her neck sucking on it, making her moan. She slid her hands down my chest and lifted my shirt up, about to take it off. I stopped. "You sure?" She nodded

"I'm sure. I want this. I want you L.A." She said kissing me taking my shirt off

"holon ma Like a hunnid percent. ion want chu to regret it after. What about ole boy?" I asked her she stopped kissing me

"Legend. Fuck him. Now do you wanna fuck me or not." i nodded kissing her 'damn say less'

I took her shirt off and unhooked her bra tossing it to the side kissing her neck down her chest. I started dragging my tongue against her nipping swirling it around them and sucking on them. 'ian know she had them pierced. that shit sexy'

I heard her breathing get heavier as she let out quiet moans. She pushed my head closer while she grinded on me making me groan. I was about to flip us over but she stopped me. "Wait."

"What's wrong? You change your mind?" I asked her

She just smiled, pushing me down. She started kissing my neck, sucking on it, grinding on me. I pulled her closer, she slid her hand down rubbing my dick through my joggers making me groan. She kissed me smiling "take these off." 'oh damn she like that?'

We stood up and I took my bottoms off. She got on her knees, wrapping her hand around the base and started rubbing me.

She looked up at me smiling "sit down."

I sat down and she took me into her mouth dragging her tongue up and down before wrapping her thick lips around my tip.

"Fuck" I groaned as she started deep throating me. I leaned back watching her, wrapping her hair around my hand. She bobbed her head up and down, twisting her hand around the base, her other hand massaging my balls. I fucked her throat for a minute before holdin her head down til' she gagged tapping my thigh. I let go and she gasped and started sucking harder.

"you look sexy as hell shorty" She smiled at me sucking the tip while she twisted her hand up and down the rest.

"fuck I'm finna nut." she took all of me back in her mouth sucking me harder as she bobbed her up and down deep throating me. I groaned, dropping my head back shooting a load into her mouth. She moaned swallowing my nut, sucking my tip before pulling back with a pop.

"Cmere" I mumbled, pulling her up and tongue kissing her, making her moan.

I laid her down, sliding my hand down rubbing her through her shorts feeling her soaked through them. I slipped my hand in her underwear

"Damn yo shit wet. This all for me ma?" I said in her ear, pushing two fingers into her.

She moaned. I started kissing her while I was fucked her. I pulled back, kissing down her body. I could feel her body shudder, making me smile. I started swirling my tongue around her nipples again, sucking on them before going down to her pussy softly kissing her thighs..

"You so beautiful." I said looking up at her, kissing her pussy slowly dragging my tongue against her clit sucking on it. She smiled biting her lip moaning, running her hands thru my curls