𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗥𝗞 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡

VALARIE LOVED THE CITY BUT SHE COULDN'T STAND THE DISGUSTING TRANSPORTATION.

It always felt like an adrenaline rush to get as she watched the train speed past as if it were to crash. She sighed of relief when the doors finally opened, many people pushing to get in. "stand clear of the closing doors please" the speaker rang.

val had seen vistors get on the train in awe before as if it didn't have an oder of piss and old cigarettes. it was so bad, she swore a rat had ran away from the train station. it takes her 20 minutes to get to her stop then another 10 minutes to reach back home.

Her brother , KAIRI , had just moved them to harlem, newyork after the lease for their old apartment had finished. he's only 18 years old so he can't really make much from his hustle to afford the complex rent their dad used to pay , thus moving to sugarhill residence. kairi had already called his father to let him know what was happening before planning anything. he knew that his father loved to send them stuff even if he can't hand his gifts in person.

Their father was stuck in Jamaica since his green card expired. The siblings have been on their own for a few months , surviving off whatever kai could bring home. Val wasn't upset when she found out she was moving to harlem , she had someone she knew living nearby anyways. She smiled at the thought of going home and facetiming her bestfriend , AMARIS.

Only 5 more minutes till she gets home. val remembers that she has to pass a deli before reaching the apartments. Her head was on the moon before her ears finally registered another pair of footsteps infront of her.

Both Val and whoever she bumped into clashed , causing them both to stumble back. "my fault" the person says quickly trying to help val up. "nah you good" she smiles at him. She rushes past him , not wanting to be rude , but it was 8:45 pm. Any later and she can kiss times square good bye.

Her legs felt numb as she reached apartment 358, her new home. "kai? i'm back" she called out while taking off her brown uggs. "val i keep tellin' you to watch the time, got a nigga worried" her brother says pulling her into a hug. val nuzzled close before pulling away, she needed a shower. bad.

the subway can make you feel dirty even if you cleansed all the dirt and bacteria off your skin. she felt as if she had a lingering oder of piss around her but it was her imagination. not that she knows ofcourse.

Stepping into the shower her thoughts go to the guy she ran into. he seemed to be younger than her, in a rush or something. He had curly hair and he was a lightskin, which made her laugh, no nyc lightskin nigga gonna stay loyal to anyone. not even themselves.

He seemed to be too young for her anyways, maybe 14 or 15. her thoughts were cut off by the steam burning her skin slightly causing her to quickly turn off the water and get out. val's issue is she loves to shower with boiling hot water but her skin is numb to it for only a few minutes, 15 max.

She already had her pajamas picked out and layed on her bed, hello kitty fluffy pants and a cropped wife beater. it was kairi's old one that shrunken in the laundry some point last year and she needed a new top for summer.

val needed to upload something, with the move and all she hasn't been able to go live or anything in over a month. the last time she posted was on her story 4 weeks ago, she's pretty sure her supporters thought she got hit by a car or something. A smile appears on her face when the notification on her screen fixes that issue.

 A smile appears on her face when the notification on her screen fixes that issue

9:30 pm

noti gz😒

we doin a smash or
pass tmr

noti gz 😒

slide thru ?