𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

VALARIE JONESᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

VALARIE JONES
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ
𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

VALARIE WAS ON LIVE AND SITTING AT HER VANITY WHILE JAY LAYED ON HER BED.

"Hold on yall I need to get my brush" she says before getting up. jay was bored as hell but he remembers her phone still being on. jay picks up a pink bonnet then puts it over his dreads. he sits in the same seat val was previously in then starts talking to the live.

"y'all like my bonnet?" he asks the live. the comments starting filling with laughing emojis. val walked back in, brush in hand, to catch jay in the act. "jay what are you doing" she questions while unintentionally scaring him. he jumped up quick, stumbling a bit. val laughs at him before sitting back in her chair. she answers a few questions then hops off the live.

kairi walks into the room with a plate in his hands."i made some-" he was cut off by val basically tackling him for the plate. "it's giving quarterback" jay says as kai tries to escape valaries grasp. after running away from the demon, kairi left a happy val who was munching on her favorite food, pastelitos. "gimmie one" jay says going in for a bite.

val watched him eat the one that was in her hand in shock. she pushed his head away,mugging him, then turned to continue her food. Jay's phone started to ring, a facetime from Dd. "what's the word kid" he says answering it. "we tryna pop out at this kickback edot hosting later" Dd shouts making Jay jumping back from the phone.

"why you so loud nigga, imma ask val if she wanna slide through" Jay replies before hanging up. Before he could even asks she jumps on him. "why you acting like a demon today" Jay groans. "shut up you baby and we gonna pop out tonight". she smiles.

 she smiles