𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

VALARIE JONESᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ❥𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗

VALARIE JONES
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ

𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗

VAL'S FACE WENT ANGRY AS SHE HEARS THE ONE WORD SHE NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT JAY WOULD SAY.

"No mama you can't wear my clothes anymore" he laughs. "this nigga jay done fucked up chat" Dd snickered to his live. Jay did promise to buy her the exact same things but she didn't want that. Whole reason she took his closets because it smelt like him. He don't need to know that though.

"You really gonna ignore a nigga?" Jay fake sobs. Val was trying her hardest to not laugh at his stupid ass and turned to face Dd within live. He was streaming on twitch after making his 4th account. "Keep telling yo dumbest to stop saying offensive shit dickhead" notti laughs as Dd rolled his eyes.

"Nah chat said I got a fat butt?" He says in a shocked tone. Val busted out laugh, as well as Notti. "Niggas is saying gyat and shit, nah you is tweaking."  he says sitting back down. Jay wraps his arms around Val causing her to mug him and stop laughing. She couldn't help but smile at his dimples, seeing him still laughing at Dd.

"Banned for a year?" Dd shouts making Notti holler. "Nah what, I can't pay for this?" He starts clicking and typing on the PC he was using while notti tried his hardest to calm down. "You don't listen dick" he says finally cooling off.

"You still mad at me mama?" Jay asks Val while making eye contact. She turns her head away and starts smiling. "My son got that rizz" Dd jokes. He goes back to finishing up the stream before getting signed out and having to make a new account.

"Twitch boutta blow mines real shit" Dd huffs. His phone rings making his whole mood change and a smile appear on his face. "Yo my heart join up on 2k" Ddot says through the phone. "We gon violate niccas" Dd's voice cracks.

Val smiled at the shirt she stole from his closet, white vlone shirt with a purple print. Jay groans as he walks in on her cheesing in the body mirror. "come on mama i only wore that once" he whined. Val shrugged her shoulders before hopping into his bed and going on tiktok. Jay sighs, then pics out an outfit for when he gets out the shower.

While he was gone, she made tiktoks, took pictures, and pretended to be a gang banger with his ski and gel blaster. Jay walked in on this, he took his phone out and started to record her. He couldn't help himself and started to laugh, her jumping from the shock.

"Creep ass nigga" she mutters as she mugs him. Jay shakes his head, he found it both funny and adorable on how she acted just like his brothers. He lays on his head but shot up quick as the door bussed open.

"y'all gotta watch amiri" his sister MELZ says as she walks into the room. she smirked at val's chosen outfit before walking out slowly, leaving her son. AMIRI jumps on the bed and lays on top on val. "wassup kid" val smiles.

 "wassup kid" val smiles