𝐬𝐢𝐱

VALARIE JONESᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗘

VALARIE JONES
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ
𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗘

VALARIE FELT AS IF SHR HASNT BEEN TALKING TO HER DAY ONE AS MUCH ANYMORE SO SHE DECIDED TO DRAG AMARIS OUT THE HOUSE.

Valarie knew what was going on in the Perez household , with Mari's parents splitting. Her brother lived in the bronx while her dad wanted to live in harlem or eventually go south. Mari took the free exit when Val had asked her to come out , she was happy even.

"Imma fuck you up if these niggas ugly aaliyah , real shit" Kalin warns. "fuck up saying my middle name" val grills her bestfriend. the two were meeting with Jay and his brothers, val only meeting Dd. She was aware of his other brother , Notti, and was hype to meet him.

Val saw Jay in his yellow hoodie, blue jeans and forces, standing in front of the nike store. "Hurry ya short ass up fore I come drag you" he shouts at her. Val rolls her eyes and smiles, "fuck up nigga" she shouts back. Kalin watched the two interact, she knew who the boys were and she knew that her brother would kill her for being near them.

"Yo it's that girl I was talking bout" Dd whispers to notti while pointing towards amaris. "ain't she flocka sister?" notti asks. Dd shrugs then turns his attention back on the girls. "what's good" val smiles towards them. "we meet again lil nigga" dd laughs. "who little? i'm big val" valarie says jokingly mugging dd. notti  looked at them crazy before laughing as well.

"ma cmon we gotta get ya shoes" jay rushed. "hold up", val rolls her eyes at him, "y'all this my home girl kalin". notti nods his head while Dd starts to smile. Jay basically drags val into the store before she could witness the two interact.

"roll ya eyes at me again and i'd bend you ova in here  gangsta" jay jokes. val looked away and starts cheesing mad hard. she followed him up front and noticed some girls looking their way. jay gets the pre-ordered shoes from the cashier and ignores the females trying to get his attention.

the two walk out and see notti laughing his ass off. "this nigga tryna use his unspoken rizz i'm weak" he says laughing harder. "why you on dick, das why you failing math" dd says. notti stops laughing and side eyes him before saying, "ain't you failing two languages that you speak? oh". now it was amaris's turn to laugh.

"why y'all out here hollering" val asks. "nigga dd dumb as hell" jay laughs. "why you chattin you failing all yo classes. yea it's not funny no more is it" dd says causing val to choke on air and amara to laugh harder. jay mugs his brother then rolls his eyes looking sassy as ever.

"zesty ass nigga" notti snickered. "not to much on my lil fruit cup" val laughs. she stopped when he grabbed her by the neck. "why you playing wit me ma?" he asks. kalin's focus was on the shoebox he held. "how you get them shit? they sold out everywhere" she asks in shock.