𝐭𝐞𝐧

VALARIE JONESᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ❥𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗

VALARIE JONES
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ

𝗥𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗗

DAVID HAS BEEN HANGING AROUND VALARIE TO GET CLOSER WITH AMARIS, MEANING, HE KNOWS VAL'S OTHER FRIENDS.

Val didn't talk to much people but her brother often brought his friends around their apartment. Dd had met hayden, kai's bestfriend , plenty of times. he knows that hayden sees val as his own sister. dd also knows how his brother feels towards her.

Currently, Amaris wasn't talking to dd since he was flirting with other girls on noti's interview. Dd took this as an opportunity to stir the pot. He liked to mess with his brothers relationship whenever he's bored and he is very bored at the moment.

Dd's  face formed into a smirk as his finger hovers over the facetime button, watching val and jay cuddled up next to him. His exact thought was 'if i cant be happy then you can't be happy'.

"wasshup kid" hayden says as the phone connected. "yo hearty what's the vibe" dd smiles. he turns his phone to face the two next to him slightly and unnoticeable. "i'm coolin- yo is that valentine?" hayden laughs. jay pops his head up quick to see who was on the phone.

"valentine why you not answering ya phone kid" hayden says making val roll her eyes. Hayden liked to mess with val a lot, remember, he sees her as a little sister meaning he acts like an annoying older brother.

"fuck up dickhead" she says before turning her head back to jays neck. "nah lil valentine all boo'd up now she think she grown" hayden laughs. dd starts instagating,"wish that was you huh" dd laughs making hayden join him. Jay starts to mug the fuck out of his younger brother out of jealousy and annoyance.

"stop playin dick, but imma holla at ya later folks" he says before hanging up. jay gets up from his spot making val whine. he goes to his room and slams the door. "here he go" val sighs. jay can be very jealous when it comes to her.

if a guy smiles her way he catches an attitude. very sassy of him in her opinion considering the fact they weren't dating. "go check on yo nigga" dd laughs. val throws a pillow at him, "this your fault nigga" she says as she mugs him.

Val opens Jay's door slightly, she sees his sitting up on his bed as he scrolls on his phone. "Jay, JJ, Justin, J-" Val stops herself as she sees how visibly upset. She walks over to him and pulls his head into her chest. "Jay ion like him like that i promise" she says as she stokes the side of his head.

"man get off me" he pushes her away. val rolls her eyes, sometimes jay liked to act like a baby just for her to give him more attention. "Justin stop playin with me and come here" she says as she gets on his bed.

Jay rolls his eyes then lays back on her chest. "I gotta tattoo my name on ya forehead so these niggas know wassup" he mumbled. Val laughs at him making him smile. Jay would never actually stay mad at her and she knew that.

 Jay would never actually stay mad at her and she knew that