𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒ᴊᴀʏ ; ᴊᴊ𝗩𝗔𝗟'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
ᴊᴀʏ ; ᴊᴊ
𝗩𝗔𝗟'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

JAY HAD WENT LIVE ON HIS SECOND ACCOUNT WHILE VAL SCROLLED THROUGH TIKTOK.

The chat was confused on the scenery, some recognizing it. "What's the word with y'all" Jay says to his viewers. They started spamming for Dd and Notti. "My brothers at home right now" he sniffs. Val mugs him, she complained on how he had no hoodie on last night and now here he is sniffling.

"fuck you grilling me for" he asks her. val rolls her eyes and goes back on to her phone. "i'm talking to my wife" he says to the screen. everyone watching started spamming his comments with questions.

user: jay off the market yall

user: where dd at ?

user: IKYFL

ddosama: my son on dat 😂😂

user: dd ur hell😭😭

thefaceofharlem: he controlling that all the wayyy

"get ya goofy asses out my comments" jay mugs. his brothers have been on him since they caught him on facetime. even his sister, MELZ. "what we eating for breakfast" val says lowly. she didn't want anyone asking her questions so she tried her best to keep her voice from the mic.

key word: TRIED.

As soon as Val opened her for you page , an edit of the two popped up. tiktoks from her spam account we're being edited and videos that she didn't know that were taken were everywhere. "i should beat yo ass" she says to jay. "fuck i do" he ends the live and looks over to her phone.

"send me that gangsta" he smiles, jay enjoyed the edits he saw

"send me that gangsta" he smiles, jay enjoyed the edits he saw. "now niggas think i'm unavailable" she mugged him. "you been off the market since you met me" he says before rolling on top of her."get ya heavy ass offa me heffa" val struggled to push him off but all it did was make him laugh.

her brother kairi walks in thinking she was alone. "arie, what you wanna eat for-" he stops his movements. "lil girl why is jayklickin in ya bed" he laughs. "we was fucking" jay says jokingly. val hits him in the back of his head, "shut ya lying ass up" she laughs.

 val hits him in the back of his head, "shut ya lying ass up" she laughs

NOTES BY ANABELLA ! i made yall a whole edit