𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢

𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ
𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗜𝗢

"WHAT GOOD YOUTUBE ITS YA BOY NOTICUZ , TODAY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER SMASH OR PASS" NOTI SAYS TO THE CAMERA.

Val had decided to pop out , needing the content anyways. "Who got the knox on them ?" he questions while going down the male line. they all just look at him and laugh. "all y'all sugarhill hoodlums yall boutta get a chance at a girlfriend" noti says , being extra as ever.

The guy in the black shirt couldn't stop laugh, he had to step out line for a sec. Noti starts to bother the darkskin with old braids. Val starts to eye all the guys , they weren't really all that in her opinion. They wasn't ugly though. One did catch her eye, he was wearing all black and a ski.

The guys start to gang up on Noti making some of the girls laugh a bit. "Nah that lighskin pop smoke dead fine" the girl next to her had said lowly. The lightskin in the black shirt seemed familiar to Val but she didn't know why.

Val wanted to show off her new hoodie that mari had bought a week ago. she wore a black skims set , her blue retro jordan's , and her new spider-man hoodie which was zipped open.

—

Val is a bit of a marvel fan but mostly likes spider-man. she had a crush on the character ever since her father forced her to watch the movie with kairi back when she was younger. val was so zoned out she didn't even realize the tall lightskin guy walking up to her. "damn i fuck with them shoes" he says showing off his dimples. val snapped out of her gaze and smiles at him. "pretty smile too? smash" he says walking to the next girl.

The girl in the black jumpsuit went next. She had passed most of them since they were underage and smashed the rest. "Take of your mask" she had said to the lighskin with the white shirt and ski. Val held her laugh the best she could when she hears some one say, "nigga done stole christmas".

The last set of guys started to walk down the female line after that other girl was done. The lightskin in the black shirt was moving hella fast basically smashing everyone till noti told him to slow down. He stopped infront of the girl with the blonde ponytail and it got mad quiet. Noti was looking at him while he was looking at the floor then at the girl.

Eventually he passed her and moved on. "You passed me- smash" he says smiling. Val looked at him then looked away. "Nigga look like he 12 but okay" she says under her breath. "Hol up , aint we met before ?" he says to val. she didn't even notice him come up to her.

"hell yea kid, you ran into me the other day" she laughs. "i aint no kid now and you dumbass ran into me but okay" he says with a little das."Dd hurry up, taking mad long for what dick" Noti says making his way over. "ight imma pass you because my brother feeling you" the curly headed lightskin made his way back to the guy with the ski on.

Another lightskin came up to val, this one was the guy she was checking earlier. She noticed the locs hanging out of his now rolled up ski mask , she smiled at how handsome he is. "nah you got on a spider-man fit? that shit fire. gangsta" he says smiling. he got dimples too? there she go planning a wedding in her head.

"can i get a 360?" he asks holding out his hand. val takes it and spins slowly, allowing him to take in the full outfit. "shorty got on the university's too? nah you gotta slide me ya ig or something" he says. "smash or pass little nigga" noti says taking the phone from the lightskin's hand. "smashing all the wayyyyy" the lightskin says, punching noti playfully.

Val had ended up going with two other girls down the line on the boys side. she mostly passed everyone considering they were not really her type. she did however smash that lightskin pop smoke , he was kinda cute. val and the two other girls she was with finally made their way to the guy she bumped into and his friend.

"imma pass, you kinda short" val says laughing a bit. "why you playing with me" Dd says mugging her before laughing too. val is 5'4 maybe even 5'5. Dd is like 5'6 or 5'7 so the height difference wasn't all that far. "your adorable but you mad young so pass" one of the girls said. "extra pass" the other quickly added. "i'm boutta turn eighteen this year" he said into the mic

Val looked at him and held her laugh once more. "How old are you? you look like my little brother" the shorter girl says to the lightskin in the white shirt. "don't you got a girlfriend?" the other questions. "unt unt ion fuck with that home wreaking shit. pass" val says. the lightskin takes the phone from their hands swiftly making val's eyes widen slightly.

"Half of these females talking mad shit and i got more hair then them" he says to the camera. the girl in the brown hoodie looks to val who looked right back at her. the shorter girl say something slick into the mic but it didn't go pass the lightskin dude. he grabs the phone again and brings it mad close to his mouth.

"bro you look like a dinosaur. you mad chopped. been passed. nah gangster.. been passed. why would i want to get next to you? been passed" he cut off by someone accidentally hitting his ski making it fall. "nah you good. nah hol on she talking shit saying i'm a little ass boy but feel me? i'm little ddot gangster. but she talking shit i walked in the room", he paused for a sec to look her up and down, "ew".

Everyone started to laugh and Valarie couldn't keep it in anymore. The way her eyes widened as soon as the guy with the ski said was he said, had the whole room in shock. "yo d why you do ha ass like that?" val's favorite had asked. "nah she was dead playing with me my heart " Ddot replied giving the girls back the phone.

-

"So what's ya vibe? you fuckin wit a nigga?" Val's favorite asks after sitting next to her. She smiled at him then started laughing. "Ion even know ya name" she says. He looked at her for a second and got closer. "It's that jayklickin nigga" he says showing off his dimples. "gov please" she says grilling him.

"chill mama ion know you like that" he laughs. val got up , threatening to leave but was stopped when he gently took her hand. "c'mere" he says pulling her back down but closer this time. "my name is justin" he says lowly. val smiles at him, "my name is valarie" she says.

 val smiles at him, "my name is valarie" she says