𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

VALARIE JONESᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ𝗔𝗠𝗖 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

VALARIE JONES
ᴠᴀʟ ; ᴀʀɪᴇ
𝗔𝗠𝗖 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

VAL AND JAY WERE CURRENTLY STANDING IN LINE FOR SNACK.

She protested on the price but in the end, jay literally picked her up and put her in line. he even blocked the way so she wouldn't leave it. "what you want ma" he asks , as they were up next. val mugged him, "popcorn and a kitkat" she says.

jay laughs at this then shakes his head. he pays for the snacks and checks the time. "we got 10 minutes, what you tryna do?" he says suggestively. val breaks her glare and laughs at him. "boy hush. come take my flicks out in the front" she says dragging him.

The two take plenty of photos, jay wanting some for himself. "ight cmon it's boutta start" he says before picking up the snacks. val follows him back inside and down the hall. "where the fuck-" , " we right infront of it" val laughs at jay. he was confused on the room number but sighed of relief knowing she found it.

"we sitting in the back back" he says smirking. val knows what people usually do when sitting in the back and she laughed at the way he said it. "nigga cmon" she says dragging him up the stairs.

Val peeped that Jay had a backpack on , she wondered what he had in it and her question was answered as soon as they sat down. Inside was a blanket , more candy, and drinks. val smiled at this , in her head this was a date. he was also praying for this to be a date but he didn't wanna rush things.

-

About an our later, both teens were scared shitless. "i hope you enjoyed the movie" the ticket lady says before smiling. jay jumped back and grabbed val's hand. "fuck you lookin at" he says mugging her.

val laughs as they made their way back to his car. "scary ass" she says teasingly. jay grills her before breaking out into a smile. "ha ass don't need to be cheesin at niggas who got a girl" he shrugged. "who ya girl?" val questions.

jay looks down at her then smirked. he shakes his head before opening her door then going to his own. on the drive back, val posts her pictures. "you never answered my question" she says before turning her phone off. Jay looked mad good in the lighting, one hand on the steering wheel while the other rested on the armrest just itching to hold onto her thigh.

"ion need to, you know the vibes" he smiled. val rolls her eyes and looked out the window. she was happy in that moment that she was comfortable with jay. so comfortable that she fell asleep in his car. Val woke to jay lightly shaking her.

"cmon mama we here" he says in a tired voice. val gets up while stretching a bit. "come inside , ion want you to fall asleep an crash" she mumbled. he nods his head, getting out the car. Both teens headed straight for her room ready to take a good sleep.