chapter 11 is he dead?

Jefferson POV
I tried to see where Asher was but saw no one. Can a man not have answers? I walked to were Lafayette was and tried lifting his arms to find any sign of what could have happened but no my scared ass just put his arm back j down worried about what could happen if I pick his arm up. Luckily Asher came in through a door I didn't even know was there. "Care to explain what the hell happened. Is he dead? Did hamltion do this ooo I sware if he did I'll kill him. Or was it..." but my sentence was cut off. "Calme down with the questions yes he is alive and know Hamltion didn't do anything... well maybe he did a little bit..." Asher said putting a towel down. "I KNEW IT I SAWR TO GOD I WILL FEED HIM TO KING GEORGE 3RD!" I yelled looking at the sleeping Hamltion. Which I had to attempt he was kinda cute when he was asleep. "I'm 99% sure King George is not a cannibal so you can't feed him to him. For two he didn't it he just started it lafayette was crying and Hamltion called him friend and that made lafayette sad because lafayette has a crush on Hamilton but Hamltion has a crush on John and was planning on breaking up with Eliza...." Asher takes a deep breath in. "So sense Hamltion only likes lafayette as a friend I'm pretty sure. So lafayette goes to the bathroom breaks the glass mirror with his fist and cuts himself." Asher takes another deep breath in. "So we had to drag him out through the window and here we are." Asher says like he's out of breath. I didn't know what to say for once I was out of words. "That was a lot of deep breathing mon ami. What do you not talk like that a lot?" We both turn are attention to lafayette. Next thing we see is Hamltions head snap up. "YOUR OKAY! OH THINK GOD! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! LAFFY I LOVE TOU SO MUCH YOU DIDN'T MESS ANYTHING UP! GOD I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" Hamltion crys into lafayette. God I wanted to punch him Square In in that pretty little face of his. How dare he make lafayette feel like he's not good enough then hug him like nothing happened. Before I knew what I was doing I punched Hamltion in the face. He did the same back to me. Then we got into a fool blown fight just with hamltion sitting because of his leg. It was a kinda wierd way to fight but I didn't care I wanted to knock some damn sense into the man. (YOU guys can imagine the fight I don't know what fights in chairs look like🤣)

Asher's POV
God do these two ever stop fighting. I took a look at laf to see how his scratches were and if they stopped bleeding. But my thoughts were interrupted by Rey Rara louis and basically everyone other than me, Washington, John and laf yell fight fight fight or come on Hamilton or go Jefferson. God so immature. I felt myself shaking. Oh god usually when that happens I yell and yep it happened. "GUYS STOP FIGHTING! OTHER GUYS STOP ENCOURAGING IT!!" I scream and what I got from it made me feel terrible I heard John crying. "Don’t hit me please. Please please don't hit me I'm sorry. " That shattered me and all I could do was cry. I felt strong worm arms wrap around me and I cried even harder. I turned around nuzzling my face into Washington’s chest. "I didn't mean to make him cry." I cried. "Shh it's okay he just has a bad past its not your fault shh." Washington says rubbing cycles on my back. Usually that would make me uncomfortable but for some reason when Washington did it it was soothing.