chapter 14 nice and comfy

Lafayettes point of view
I open my eyes expecting to be moved because I  know how territorial john can be about Alex. But I wasn't I was in the same place with the same cute ass man laying on my chest. I look down at the sleeping Hamltion and wonder what goes through his head in his head. I smile at him and start to play with his hair because why not. But then I heard a knock on the door ughh. I just wanted to be alone with Alex have him laying on me having his weight against me but no people have to mess that up. Reluctantly I tell them to come in and as I expected it was john.

"He okay? Are you okay?". John asks coming closer. "We are fine!" I snapped. I don't know why I felt so angry with him but i don't know why i was and I wanted hin to leave me and Alex to be alone together. "Wow man what's your problem?" John asked asked putting his arms up in defeat. I don't know why but that just made me more angry. I started to see red I slowly take Alex off of my chest and lay him down. "MY PROBLEM IS YOU! I LOVE THIS MAN TO BITS AND YOU TOOK HIM AWAY! I NEVER CAN HAVE THE MAN OF MT DREAMS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed. "I... Laf..." John quivers. "ITS LAFAYETTE!" I yell getting a tad bit closer to him. "Look la.. Lafayette I know you like him... but he likes me more he always will like me more.. HE DOESN'T WANT YOU... he wants me so let him have me." Johb said so viciously that it scared me. But it didn't only scare me it broke me. John was right Alex didn't want me he never ever would want me. I back up slowly tears streaming down my face.

"He doesn't want you he never will"

"He wants me let him have me"

These words kept going through my head. Alex didn't want me. Tears go down my heads I try to go to my thoughts but they don’t happen because Alex spoke up.

"You too shut up! I like you both don't make me choose because my choice would be nether because I can't live without ether of you!" Alex cries falling to the ground. "Alex mon ami please it's okay I won't fight with him anymore just please don't cry. " u say rubbing his shoulder he leans into my side. "Please you too don't make me choose. "Shh Lexi baby boy its okay you don't have to choose me and laf are her." John says hugging Alex tight. "Promise you too won't leave me." Alex cries. I take Alex and John in Mt arms. "je vous aime tellement.." I snuggle into them. "Will you two be my boyfriends I'll tell Eliza something please I just want you two." Alex said leaning towards me. "OF course I have been waiting on this." John said with the dorkist  grin on his face. "Qui mon amour." I say kissing him on the head. "Okay I'll tell Eliza tomorrow or sometime soon." Alex says. "You don't have to tell me anything....: