chapter 8 thank god hes a doctor

Alexander point of view
I hear a slam. I cry knowing what he just did I bang and bang and bang on the door in a panic but it wouldn't open. I finally break."SOMEONE OPEN THIS GOD DANN DOOR MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE!!" I sob. Why laf? Why? Why would you do this? Asher tries getting a key but it doesn't open the door. "His body must be infront of the door." Asher says calmly. Calmly how the hell was this man calm? "WASHINGTION YOU LOKE THIS DUDE HE CALM! MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE PROBABLY DEAD AND THIS DAMN MAN IS CALM!" I scream while slowly sliding down the door because of my leg. I sob and sob until I start to feel like I'm going to pass out. I feel John's arms around me. He picks me up brittle style and I snuggle my face into his chest and cry more. He lays me and him on the couch and starts playing with my hair telling me laf will be okay I cry for a little longer but finally fall asleep.

Washington's point of view.
God I wanted to help I wanted to help open the door but I couldn’t I couldn't move. My body, my brain my heart everything was just stopped I couldn't move. I start to panic I couldn't move I was stuck my son was in there and I couldn't move. I start to shake violently my heart starts to speed up. What was wrong? Why couldn't I move? My vison starts to fog up. My heart gets faster I couldn’t move. That's all that was going through my head I can't move I can't move I can't move. I try to listen but can't hear anything other than my heart. Thump thump thump thump. What was wrong with me? This never happened before. I let put a bref help. But I saw nothing I heard nothing other than thump thump thump.

Ashers point of view.
I stand there trying to figure out what I  could do. Then I realized there was a small window in my bathroom I mean yes it was small but big enough I could possibly squiggle my way in. I was about to leave and go out and go through my window when I saw Washington. He looked awful. I couldn’t believe it, it went from me and him having fun to Washington looking like actual shit. He was pale as hell his eyes were darting every which way he was shaking like crazy then it came to me. He was having a panic attack. Shit now I had two things to worry about but at this time laf was more important. "Louis get a cold rag and put it on the back of Washington's neck sit him down and get another rag to put on his head cold not freezing water. I have a weighted blanket put it on him but if he shoves it off that's okay." I say running out the door.

I make it to the window only to see I was to damn short. I jump getting a grip on the edg of the window. I hold myself up with my elbows and try to open the window but of course it's locked because I have ANXIETY. Then I remember something louis liked keys If he saw this he probably would know how to unlock from the outside. I run back in grab louis by the arm and run outside again. "How could we open this without breaking my window." I asked. He looks at it and frowns. "I'm sorry mon ami but you can't open it without breaking it." He says in a very thick french accent. "Damn it fine." I say walking to the tress to find a rock I find a rock and throw it at the window as hard as I could the window shattered. I then take my jacket it off and try my best to cover the broken glass so we wouldn't get cut as easy. Of course it wasn't going to work but worth s shot. I get louis to pick me up and I get into the bathroom with just a few scratches.

I looked at poor lafayette. The what seemed to be happy french was now laying on the floor covered in his own blood. Think god I'm a doctor cuz if I wasn't this man would be dead of there's any time left to save him.