chapter 2

(This chapter is a little longer than the last one and I hope you like that it's a little bit more exciting, also this chapter has a slight bit of cussing and some violence so if you can't handle that then I would skip this chapter)

Y/N POV

     The Infinity Castle shook again this time harder than the last one. I immediately jumped up then stumbled as the ground below me quivered. 'What is happening' I ran towards the door, but instead of opening the door and running to father to see what's happening. I got slammed into a wall by figure that just suddenly appeared. My blood splattered against the wall as the figure smashed my head into the wood. I gasped as I tried to make my lungs work' No, what is happening I can't pass out father needs mee... ' My thoughts faded as everything went black.

MUZAN POV

    'Wtf is happening' I thought as I got teleported to where the booms and shaking was strongest. As everything came into view, I was not surprised to see Akaza using the demons who attacked the castle as punching bags. 'I'm going to kill them; how dare they disrespect me and my cas- ' My thoughts were cut off as an intense smell of blood overwhelmed my senses. 'Y/N' was my only thought as I turned around and sprinted towards Y/N's room. As I got closer the smell of her blood got stronger. When I reached Y/N's room I slammed the door open, the room was a mess the walls were cracked, and the walls and floor were splattered in blood. 'Where is she' I thought frantically running to her closet to check if she was hiding in there, but Y/N was not there. Then I checked other places in Y/N's room, but she was nowhere. Then I noticed that one of Y/N's windows was open and her blood was smeared on the sill 'no, it can't be she can't be gone'.

MUICHIRO POV

    ' I was sitting next to that girl I can't remember her name ... Oh right it was mitsuri '. Anyways I was sitting next to her zoning out while the master talked when suddenly my gut wrenched, and I passed out. I suddenly was dragged out of the darkness. I was standing at the edge of a cliff, everything was shrouded in a dense fog, but the suns raise still found their way through. The wind behind shifted slightly letting the poplar trees behind me rustle. ' Where am I ' I wondered " excuse me" someone said. I looked down there was a girl. She was maybe 13. Her hair was cut into a bob with bangs that stopped right above her eyes, except for one lock of hair that was shoulder length. Her e/c eyes looked at me questioningly. "Yes" I answered blankly, "do you know where we are" she asked while she grabbed onto the sleeve of my uniform like she wanted something to hold onto. "No" I answered in a monotone voice ' why is he holding onto my sleeve, her eyes are pretty wait why am I thinking that '. "Oh" she said distantly "will you stay with me until my father comes to get me" she asked, coming back to reality.

                                    ~Time skip to about an hour later ~

Y/N POV 

     We sat under a beautiful flowering tree, just watching the layers of fog swirl around the rays of sunshine. I realized that I didn't know the name of the nice boy is staying with me until father gets here. "U-um sir" I asked hesitantly "hmm" he hummed in response "I was just wondering" I hesitated slightly "what is your name" I asked quickly. He didn't look like wanted to answer, "if you don't want to answer that is fine" I said "Muichiro, Muichiro Tokito" he answered startling me. "What about you" he said in a monotone voice. I smiled widely saying "Y/N, nice to meet you". A light dusting of pink spread across muichiro's face as I smiled. I pushed myself up and spun around in the fog, happily running around 'this place is so foggy and -' my thoughts were interrupted by muichiro who asked, "How old are you", "I'm fourteen" I said as I plopped down in front of him. "hmm" he said "same as me". I gasped "really" he nodded, I smiled so wide that you could see my fangs.

MUICHIRO POV

     'She so cute' I thought as a weird feeling came upon me, it felt like bugs were crawling in my stomach and my face heated up. "Hey, Mui you okay" "Mui?" "Oh, is that okay that I call you that"? "Sure, that's fine". Y/N got up and started singing a song about my name as she jumped around. Suddenly I felt a tingling on the base of my neck, "Y/N" I said she stopped and looked at me "yeah" she asked softly "I'm going to have to leave can you stay by this tree" I told her "Ok... but will you come back" she said solemnly " Su-" my words were cut short as I disappeared. I was pulled out of the peaceful foggy cliff place, into the darkness of the night. Everything was blurry, but it started to clear. All the other Hashira's faces hovered over me, "what" I asked annoyed "you suddenly passed out, are you alright"? the lady with the blue butterfly clip asked "I'm fine" I replied ' I wonder if Y/N is okay, wait how do I remember her ' I wondered.

MUZAN POV

     I sat in my office, my head in my hands ' how could I lose her, I couldn't protect my own daughter in my own castle'. ' I have to find her and protect her'. "Biwa player" I shouted "yes sir" she said "find Y/N" I growled "yes sir" "also tell the uppermoons that if they find her then they will get a reward" I proclaimed "yes sir" she said before leaving to look for Y/N.

(I'm sorry this took me forever to right please forgive me and also this next chapter should be coming out soon once again I'm sorry)

word count: 1032