chapter 9

(Hey everyone hope life been good for you and hope you had a good Christmas also I suggest you listen to tiny light Hanako Kun ending theme for this first scene)

Y/N POV

      "Hey Y/N" Muichiro said his voice pulling me out of my thoughts "hmm" I replied "I'm on a mission right now in the waking world, so I may not be able to be here for a while" he said. I sighed silently "it's okay Mui" I said looking at him he looked back "I'll always wait" I said with a close eyed smile.

MUICHIRO POV

     She smiled brightly closing her eyes, the moment her smile spread across her face the world began to grow life and it brightened almost blindingly.

My eyes widened 'did she say she will wait for me' my heartbeat started to beat faster, and my face became extremely warm.

Y/N POV

       "Y/N I'm waking up now, I'll see you next time" Mui said. I looked over at him "bye" I whispered. He vanished into the swirling fog. I sighed 'why do I have a weird feeling that I won't see him again' I thought then an intense pain washed over me originating from my lungs. I gasped then scrunched my eyes shut in pain. I turned to the left of me coughing up the large amount of blood and F/F. Blood spattered onto the white flowers growing from the ground. The white flowers then twisted and turned into red spider lilies.

     I gently pulled the beautiful red flowers from the ground I then lifted then up into the sky watching them wave in the wind "red spider lilies represent death and reincarnation; I know that this disease will kill me I just didn't expect it to...

     I gently pulled the beautiful red flowers from the ground I then lifted then up into the sky watching them wave in the wind "red spider lilies represent death and reincarnation; I know that this disease will kill me I just didn't expect it to be so soon" I said to myself. I brought the flowers to my chest I soon laid down on my back so I could watch the sky. Each intake of air became more and more painful, but I fought through the urge to cry "you are not weak Y/N" I said once again to myself trying to reassure myself. "You are not going to die just yet" I said.

(How was the chapter I hope you liked it. The ending is coming faster than expected but I hope that you all have enjoyed this story)