chapter 4

(Sorry, this is kinda random but what's your favorite color I know it's weird, but I love learning stuff about new people also I hope we can all be friends!!! hope you like chapter)

Y/N POV 

     "Mui" I said "yeah" he replied "what are you doing" I asked "helping you build a castle made out of sticks" he said "no, no in real life" I said. He thought for a moment "I'm pretty sure that I was watching the clouds and I fell asleep" Muichiro said "what about you", I stared at him blankly 'did he already forgotten that I'm being purposely being kept asleep and I have no idea what is happening around me'. Muichiro looked up from trying to balance a stick on a piece of bark ..."oh" Mui realized "sorry". "No worries" I said continuing a balcony on the castle. For a little while we sat in awkward silence "what's your favorite food" I asked breaking the silence "furofuki daikon" he responded "what's that"? I asked.  He looked up "you've never had furofuki daikon" he asked "nope" I said "I don't eat much where I come from". "Are your parents starving you" he asked his eyes narrowing. He moved his face closer; he was only a few inches away; I could feel his breath on my face. I could feel the blush creeping over my face. "Umm ...what ...nono" I said, "I just don't like to eat humans" ..."what" Muichiro asked his face was stone cold. "Is there something wrong Mui" I asked worriedly.

MUICHIRO POV

     'What did she just say,' I thought 'did she just say her family eats humans' "is there something wrong Mui" Y/N asked "what's your father's name" I said as my face grew paler. "Huh why do need to know that" she asked tilting her head "just tell me" I said harshly. Y/N flinched at my tone "o-ok" she said "um my father's name is uh ...Muzan kibutsuji but I call him father". I could tell the girl was on the brink of tears because of my cold expression and my icy tone. "I need to leave; I should have never become friends with someone like you" I said before disappearing. My eyes opened to a clear blue sky and a soft breeze brushing my face, I sat up 'I need to go talk to the master about this' I thought.

(I know this is an extremely short and I'm sorry also I was wondering if you guys think that I should start another book, I would really love to, but I was wondering what you guys thought. anyways sorry for the extremely long wait for this chapter)